Austin Area Riders with Aftermarket Seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 18294

Reaction score
If there are any FJR owners with aftermarket seats around Austin, I would greatly appreciate a brief stop in or meeting somewhere to check it out. I had tenatively decided on a Russell, but think I should look at any others I can, particularly Sargent, before committing. I can meet almost any time/any date.

Hi Marc, I sent you a PM. Give me a call and we can meet. I'm in Leander and have a sargent seat.

Anderson Mill area ....I have a Corbin...sent you a pm with phone number if you want to check it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
Drop my friend Charlie (TX_Oldguy) a PM, he's got a Russell on his 2006. He's in the Austin area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anderson Mill....Corbin

It definitely is Friday .....soooooo...

1badlink.gif

:glare:

You are welcome to take my Sargent for a week if you want to try it out. <Clarksville>

Regards,

Davy

QUOTE (tom b @ Aug 14 2009, 05:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Marc, I sent you a PM. Give me a call and we can meet. I'm in Leander and have a sargent seat.
Tom, thanks for meeting with me, and for letting me try on your seat. I can definitely live with that seat. Now to try a couple more...