Auxiliary lights on Walmart

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrbird

Reaction score
Wow! I haven't seen anything this cheesy since the back-ads of a JC Whitney catalog. Assuming you're into the actual photon illumination of your path and not trying to cheap-out on angel eye bling...seriously consider a real light like this. FJR Forum Members get a discount too if you dig just a little on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea about the lights, BUT a while back, my BIL and I each ordered a Kershaw knife from WM. He ordered 2. I got notice that the knife shipped and the money left my account immediately. A few weeks later, I realized I hadn't gotten the knife. I called the store they listed, as they "contract" with Walmart to fulfill orders, and Walmart didn't actually carry the knife. I called 3 or 4 times over about a 5 day period and a weekend and left a voicemail each time, with no response.

I got onto their website and started looking at reviews. They were terrible. Everything from the wrong product sent to no product being sent. The biggest complaint? Their phone seemed to be a voicemail black-hole. No one had ever gotten a response. It was listed as a "Law Enforcement Equipment Store," so I tired some other contacts I have and nothing. Nobody knew anything about them.

I finally called WM and they tried contacting the store. They asked for 24 hours with the promise they would call me back. They were prompt, and being unable to get ahold of the store, refunded my money pretty quickly. WM did a good job. Their contractor did not.

My BIL ended up getting two cheesy "butter knives," which was one of the listed complaints. He also was never able to reach the store. He had to call Walmart for a refund.

My point? Be careful ordering from them. I know I'll never do it again.

I recently bought some items on Walmart provided by their contractors and so far so good. Anyway, I'll check out those LED Rider Ignacio. Thanks for the pointer.

I ordered them from Walmart and they arrived today. The packing and items look OK, but the test is doing the installation. Since I've gotten down to 210 lbs or so, I can get under and around the bike much better, so I'm going to give it a shot in the next couple days.'ll let you guys know what I think of it then.

It will be interesting to see how they work out for you. At this stage, everything I buy will be LED. Cool running, low power requirement, intense light and long life.