Average age of FJR Pilots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie@Tulsa

Reaction score
Did not find any previous polls indicating distribution of age amongst FJR pilots.

Maybe the admin can help set up a poll with the follwoing data points

18-25

25-30

30-35

35-40

40-45

45-50

50-55

55-60

60-65

65-70

70+

Thks

Geez, why do you want it broken down by 5 year groupings? What difference would it make when we all feel 25 when we're riding our FJR? Inquiring minds want to know.

Simply curious about the demographics of current riders. The gap does not need to be 5 years it can 10 e.g. 25-35 etc

Geez, why do you want it broken down by 5 year groupings?  What difference would it make when we all feel 25 when we're riding our FJR?  Inquiring minds want to know.
I think we actually do have this poll somewhere. However, it would be really interesting to see if the average age is changing with the introduction of the 06 model.

In the previous poll, the most common age was 41-45 and there was a near symetrical bell curve in the five year increments either way. This surprised me. I thought the sophistication of Sport Touring would attract an older crowd, but the bad ass FJR apparently has quite a market :assasin:

Last edited by a moderator:
OrangvaleFJR

Thanks for sharing.

It will be interesting to see if the demographics change with the added publicity the FJR has received recently?

There is an age poll with quite a lot of entries over at the EZBoard site.

As a group we are old pharts but we seem to have embraced the old adage -- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Alan.

As a group we are old pharts but we seem to have embraced the old adage -- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Alan.
Amen...brother

MOTORGOD!!!!!
What did you do with Britney? Huh ? Well ??

Put her back, will ya?
PLEASE! Make it stop! Make it go away!

Motorgod, if you have an ounce of compassion, make it go away.

It doesn't have to be Brittney, but SOMETHING else.

If you want to change your orientation, move to China. :blink:

Thanks for your comments ...

I finally located the earlier poll on age that OrangevaleFJR had mentioned.

[SIZE=14pt]Good News!!!![/SIZE]

I have many years of FJR riding I can look forward to :D !!!

The FJRForum age poll is here.

If ever there was a time for the Admins to warn someone, Mogtorgod as surely crossed that line :lol: On the other hand, maybe the WOW (Women On Wheels) contingent aren't quite as appalled as the MOWs (Men On Wheels) :erm:

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the noobies will participate in the poll (as well as some of the OF's who haven't participated) and we'll see how the "curve" changes. Dang, I thought there were more of the, ahem, older generations.

Reminds me of my favorite story, riding up to a gas station/mini mart, when a sweet young 20-something says, "Wow! Nice bike.... (and as I'm removing my helmet, she sees my gray beard).... Sir." :eek:

Maybe the noobies will participate in the poll (as well as some of the OF's who haven't participated) and we'll see how the "curve" changes. Dang, I thought there were more of the, ahem, older generations.
Reminds me of my favorite story, riding up to a gas station/mini mart, when a sweet young 20-something says, "Wow! Nice bike.... (and as I'm removing my helmet, she sees my gray beard).... Sir." :eek:
lol...too funny. Well, with a 28 year old just selling his FJR, the average age just went up ;-)

Motorgod,

If that's the best male dancer you have, them I'm gonna go ahead and say put the blonde back up.

That dude is pasty and not hot. If you can put up a good lookin female then please do us ladies the same favor and put up a good lookin male.

His facial expressions are humorous though. +1 for effort. -1 for content. u break even.