Avon Warranty

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fencer

Why yes, I am a Smart ASS
Reaction score
My rear storm has +/- 600 miles on it and I just found a nail in it.

Who has used the warranty?

Was it a PITA?

Who did you have to go through to get it?

My tire came by mail from either PU or TR some time back. I had it sitting around as a spare and then had my get off at the first of the year and now it has a friggin nail in it so the tire is prob a year and a half old since purchase.

SOOOO....

Every one has talked about this but no body has actually used it???

Oh, there is a wonderful site out there about at the bottom of the first page of Google on "Avon Warranty" that gives you not 1 but 3 viruses..

I have had 2 Storm fronts warranteed for growing lumps. Don't know how their road hazzard works. Call 800--624-7470 and talk tp Jesse. He was great to deal with and will give you the straight story.

Dang, it's the weekend for crying out loud. Patience, patience, patience.

I used it!

Got a flat on a rear Azaro with only 300 miles on it. Called Avon - some phone # from their website and they told me what to do which I know can't remember. I believe that they need an authorized retailer to verify it's within the specs for warranty replacement. Not sure where I bought the tire, but I ended up taking it down to SWMotoTire where they swapped it out with a new one. I only had to pay the $15 remounting fee.

I would contact Avon. They should be able to point you in the right direction

I had 2 bad front Avon Storms; neither would balance. I contacted the vendor I purchased them from (sporttour.com), and they replaced it (1st time) or provided refund (2nd time) with no hassles.