Back in my days ....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
89447616_3596679453696175_1848227798741680128_n.jpg

The wife is getting worried, we are down in Palm Springs area and went shopping yesterday during the monsoon and not one role of TP on the shelf!

Just came from Walmart. No TP, no eggs, and 98% of the frozen pizza was gone. (Just the crappier ones left)

Luckily due to me misreading a shopping list last month, we have enough toilet paper to last us a few months.

Freezer pretty full of food, so hopefully they won’t run out of beer or whiskey ;)

The beer aisle at the local Safeway seemed well stocked, unlike the TP row which was 100% empty.  MIght be wise to keep your consumption slow and steady rather than a sprint - a case of the beer squirts would be most unwelcome!

Spoke too soon. Booze aisle at Walmart is  fine with beer, but hard liquor side  seems to have been partially raided. Wine, whisky, and vodka low. 

I could attribute this to St. Patrick’s Day, considering bars will be closed today.  Stopping by a large liquor store later to see what I can find. ;)  

Latest posts