Back on the FJR!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlefish

Reaction score
Sold my 2013 on this board due to shoulder issues.  A very cool Surgeon in the PAC NW sawed off the bad parts and installed some chromoly bits.  Finally found a left-over 2018 and now I'm back!  Just about 125 miles of break-in under my belt.  IMHO, the new trans shifts very smoothly, she is heavier than I remember and much QUICKER than I remember.

I'm very fond of acceleration and she will get to any posted speed in the good ol' US of A very quickly.  I have the suspension set to full soft and the front is exceptional.  Still have to dial in the back, because I'm getting a good "thwack" when rolling over a hard edge.  I'll let everything settle until I reach the 1000 mile mark and then get more serious about dialing in the rear. 

Good to be back on the land missile we all know and love/like/tolerate.  :D

No photo hosting service so no pics, sorry folks!

Welcome back,

I haven't been riding much this year and also in need of some those cobalt chrome inserts. I am not looking forward to 12 weeks out of work. I am not the kind of person that can sit still long. I can't even lift a cup of coffee with my left arm.

Dave

You can always post up an image using www.postimage.org

You don't even need an account to use it but I wouldn't guarantee the photo will be there forever - I use it occasionally for posting casual photos.  I have a free account at Flickr as well.