Back to being an FJR owner

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it Sir Petey!

I had a chance of keeping up with you on a Beemer or kawiii, but an FJR? :lol:

Sneaky little bastard! :lol:

You had me fooled - I thought you were a true traitor! Just goes to show you that once assimilated you can never leave the collective!

Welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome back. :yahoo: I was afraid I'd be kicked in the balls and told to get outer here. :dribble: I'm glad to have a feej in the garage again...The feej is hard to beat for the loooong distance fun (and anything else for that matter) Had to make sure I can keep up with Nosecone on those full/tank to full/tank to full/tank runs (in comfort).... :lol:

Entschuldigung Herr Petey, if you wanted silver, you should have gotten Silver! Bitte Sehr!

2011_BMW_K_1600_GTL_Price_01.jpg

Oh oh.. looks like Petey applied for, and got, Smitty's job.

So... when do you get your GS? :D

Congrats petey!! Now, is that the only bike left in the garage or do you still have the VFR &/or the Versys?

It's always good to have a spare. ;)

Oh oh.. looks like Petey applied for, and got, Smitty's job.

So... when do you get your GS? :D
What is this talk about a... JOB... :unsure: No way can you talk about me and Smitty's habits in the same sentence. <_< A GS? Well, you never know, I had one back in '01 and liked it a lot. :p

Congrats petey!! Now, is that the only bike left in the garage or do you still have the VFR &/or the Versys?

It's always good to have a spare. ;)
Hi Gramps...The Versys is gone :huh: but the VFR will stay.... :yahoo: