• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

backrest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohio Blue

Reaction score
I have searched high and low and I am unable to find a backrest for my 2005 FJR130. Does anyone have one for sale or know where i can find one?

Thanks, Ohio Blue

Search the vendor area of the forum for threads by 'Garauld'. He makes pretty nifty rack/backrests.

And also google 'Premiere Cycle Accessories'.

my question is, are you wanting a backrest for the driver or passenger?

for the passenger there are several options. as pointed out by Purveyor of Crooked Facts, Garauld creats a thing of beauty. yamaha, givi, shad topboxes can be purchased and a pad added. sargent seats makes one too but you have to buy their saddle to mount it to.

for the driver there are a few also, a bit more pricey. i believe russel daylong has an option for a drivers backrest, but as with the saegent you have to buy their sets.

i've been intrigued by the drivers backrest made by bakupusa https://www.bakupusa.com/YAMAHA-FJR.html . these things are very pricey unless you can find a used one.

i found one on craigslist a few weeks ago and installed it this past weekend. tomorrow will be the shakedown run with it.

i own the yamaha topbox with a pad for her riding pleasure. i fit just right in her umm, lap, when we are riding two up.

good luck finding what you want, be patient, deals are out there.

cadman

Last edited by a moderator: