Bearly Flying (Don Peterson)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Warchild for the fix and my apologies for bothering the admins during the holidays but I didn't realize only admins could start new RIP threads. Hope it is a great 2018 for all.

Dave

367628768.jpg

​Don is the little fellow on the left. He will be missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate these threads. I remember his posts; although, I don't know that I ever had the privilege of meeting him. Condolences to his family and those of you that were close to him. RIP!

Echoing Zilla's post.

No love for these threads either. Condolences to the friends and family.Never had the pleasure of meeting him but I can tell enough about him from the postings you all are offering that the loss was truly mine for not having had the privilege.

I just saw this. Don was one of the first people I met in this wonderful community of ours. We spoke at length in the parking garage during WFO-6 while doing our "guard" duties. I learned a lot from him. He, along with OrangevaleFJR, madmike2, Big Chief Stinky Pants, ignacio and several others stuck out their hands to a total stranger and made me feel welcome. I have tried to do the same at every event since then.

Thanks for the memories Don. Ride In Peace.

Just saw this myself....Condolences to his family and friends....i always appreciated his posts and am always affected when one of us is missing...

...just seeing OrangevaleFJR's name made me tear up...and i hope i never lose that...y'all are indeed special brothers and sisters...

I'll hear you in the wind, Ride in Peace

Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts