beemerdons and I were sitting in a bar and ...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's really no good ending to any story that begins "beemerdons and I were sitting in a bar and. . . "
And when you sit in the bar to long, Beemerdons ends up sitting on top. Very scary thought and you sure as hell couldn't hear the stereo. :dribble:

There's a utah barmaid who I bet is still screaming "get out!" after a group of FRJ riders led by Beemerdons descended on her.

I had already left so I'm going by hearsay...

How do Beemerdons, ShinyPartsUp, Old Michael, and Radio Howie share a single bar-stool??

They turn it upside down.........

How do Beemerdons, ShinyPartsUp, Old Michael, and Radio Howie share a single bar-stool??

And your point is what exactly??
That if its a three legged bar-stool one of you dipshits has to stand, so be careful aboot where you drink.
Got it covered, went to Murphy's Law Irish Pub in downtown Chandler last night for a glass or six of Smithwick's; we're safe, all of the are stools are four legged. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

And your point is what exactly??
That if its a three legged bar-stool one of you dipshits has to stand, so be careful aboot where you drink.
Got it covered, went to Murphy's Law Irish Pub in downtown Chandler last night for a glass or six of Smithwick's; we're safe, all of the are stools are four legged. Thanks!
Be gentle with him, Don. He obviously writes his own stuff.