Best website to buy helmets???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are up for a ride, head to Memphis and check out Cycle Gear. I have one in the area and they have every kind of helmet you want. Besides helmets, they are a superstore for bike stuff.

Cycle Gear Store #74

Andrew - Team Leader

6343 Summer Avenue

Memphis, TN 38134

(901) 371-9692

If you are up for a ride, head to Memphis and check out Cycle Gear. I have one in the area and they have every kind of helmet you want. Besides helmets, they are a superstore for bike stuff.
Cycle Gear Store #74

Andrew - Team Leader

6343 Summer Avenue

Memphis, TN 38134

(901) 371-9692

i shop there sometimes, good folks

Thanks for all the responses. I went to my local dealer and tried some on so I know what size I need. They sell them for 300. just looking for cheaper...

One day the local guy will no longer be there for you try shit on because you want to save $20 bucks on line.
Thank You!! Being the cheapest doesn't mean the best!

Thanks for the tip on parts411.com.

I'd never heard of them and just ordered a EXO-400 OCTANE YELLOW SCORPION helmet for $120

I called parts411 and they said that they can't even check with Scorpion on availability because of the SoCal fires! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I did alot of research on gear when I started riding again and found www.motorcyclecloseouts.com to be the cheapest by a fair bit on everthing.

Glenn