Big As Texas Event

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone here planning on attending?

Any Senior Butt Riders ?

I am planning on doing a BBG there (Also one on the return) I am planning on attending the banquet too. I have not heard any mention of it on this forum. Be nice to see some FJR riders there.

I was planning to make the start. I don't know about the finish because it's pushing up too close to the time I have to leave for places remote.

Couldn't make the finish of the SBR or the beginning/end of the BATR.

Rider's meeting from the SBR.

1. Senior Butt Rally is getting in gear. Riders meeting.

2. Starting banquet

3. Rally packs handed out and [insert question type here] questions start.

4. The rally chickens are passed out (team numbers well-marked on each).

5, Chicken Men ASSEMBLE!

Jack Tollet did the first rubber chicken required rally that I know of but Cliff and cohorts have a different twist with the "feed your chicken bonus" that gives points for a photo of a KFC receipt with your chicken (1 per state, please) as well as a "chicken poop" bonus of a photo of your chicken (team # showing) and a toilet (1 per state again).

briefing1.jpg

dinner.jpg

RallyPacks.jpg

RubberChicken.jpg

ChickenMen.jpg

“Good time however short it was.

I actually got LOST on the BBG on the way there. My ‘18 has no farkles, no GPS and my phone was not functioning. I wrote down highway numbers and rode out. 3 highways short of arrival when the “Highway” turned to gravel. Ordinarily I would ride it, but with a new bike with no extenda fender and no radiator guard... that wasn’t gonna happen. Made the BBG the old fashioned way with 16 minutes to spare... and about 70 extra miles.

Latest posts