Bike Effects completes another orbit!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exskibum

~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Jeff, who is now officially older than dirt . . . and still damn fast for that any age. Also known as the candy man of FJR farkling.

Been meaning to call you anyway in the latter capacity, so I might as well wish you another good solar orbit, sir.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll add my best wishes as you celebrate another glorious year of life on this orb as it continues it's circular path of life.

Hoping for much success in your household, sir, personally and professionally.

:yahoo: :clapping: [SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday tew yew.....[/SIZE] :yahoo: :clapping:

Jeff is the first forum member I met. I was thrashing' around on my FJR coming back from goat-trail roads in the Napa Valley and stumbled across him up near Lake Berryesa.

..... nicest guy, a real prince. Not like most others on here.

Almost sounds like I'm talking about him as if he's dead ..but I'm not even though today he is a year closer to death.

Congrat's on another orbit Jeff. Always a treat to have you traveling along on planet earth with us.

Since Jeff's obviously still napping (you do that a lot when you're old and look just like George Jones), I can still wish him a Happy Birfday a day late!

:)

Thank you all for your wishes. I hope to see at least some of you in the not too distant future!