Bike to bike comm set info wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airportcop

Reaction score
Looking for a good bike to bike comm set for my son and I to use. I know this has probably been brought up before but I thought I'd ask. Bluetooth, wireless would be good as would distance. New or used, brands and models? Any help would be appreciated. Thinking about the Scala Rider G4 Powerset. Thanks

Kevin

Looking for a good bike to bike comm set for my son and I to use. I know this has probably been brought up before but I thought I'd ask. Bluetooth, wireless would be good as would distance. New or used, brands and models? Any help would be appreciated. Thinking about the Scala Rider G4 Powerset. Thanks
Kevin
My brother and I just ditched our Chatterbox GMRS X1 RF units in favor of the Cardo Scala Q2 bike to bike set up. We did this during the midst of a 4000 mile trip when we grew weary of the cords and cables of the Chatterbox set up and the constant malfunctions (after three years of reasonable use and benefit, I must say). I endorse the Cardo unit. See this link The newer G4 was not in stock at the dealer we visited but we were very happy with the switch to Bluetooth. Go wireless if you can. webbikeworld.com reviews lots of these so check out their site. Cheers and good luck!