Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 on BOTH in the stable. For pretty cheap you can get a lightly used dual sport. I'd

gotten the itch also for hitting the road/trail less travels too. Started looking on both

ebay and craigslist. Found a nice 2002 XR650L at a price I could live with. Now I've

got options. Days on LD on the road with my FJR...or days of dirt on the XR. Now that

is the ticket!

My combo of rides. All purchased new and retained for the great different personalities and purposes.

99 vfr

05 fjr

06 klr

almost 100k across the board.

The KLR seeing the most action in the last year or so.

The forest roads of north Ga seem to go on forever.

But as we all know. when you must go far, fast, safe and comfortable, the FJR is the one to choose.

Hope to be able to keep them all.

Hey gays and galsI am no longer a FJR owner :dribble: sold it last week on ebay and bought a 07 KLR 650 dual sport, now when the road ends I can keep going dont have to turn around and go back. Its a kick a-- bike as MadMike2 knows. :assassin:

rogerfjrfaster :ph34r:
Hi Roger - good to hear you're still alive and kickin'. Congrats on the KLR and your new adventuring on the roads less travelled.

Cheers my friend

Kasey