• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Black Corbin Smuggler Trunk & Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackMH

Reaction score
I'm trading in my baby for a 21 RSV4 Factory soon and plan to sell some of the aftermarket upgrades separately. Anyone interested in this seat/trunk combo? Bike is an 09, everything in like new condition.
Will also sell the bike as is if anyone is interested, located in LA. 46k miles, documented service history since new, needs nothing and runs great. Tons of upgrades, cosmetically id say 9/10.
Screenshot_20230323_122928_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I like that one of the Internal Combustion Engines is "ICE-ing" the private recharging station in this Cali parking situation. Otherwise, I say treason! to this seller. 😜

I like that one of the Internal Combustion Engines is "ICE-ing" the private recharging station in this Cali parking situation. Otherwise, I say treason! to this seller. 😜
They feel like they both accellerate at about the same rate, except the Lucid is almost 6000lbs 😆 but don't worry, I also have a turbo diesel to offset the EV!

Hey Jack, nice looking bike. What do you want for the Corbin combo and the bike itself? What kind of brake upgrades do you run? Looks like you have braided lines and Galfer rotors. Did it they make much difference? You're not messing around by going to the '21 RSV4 Factory. It's flat-out awesome! Good luck!

Hey Jack, nice looking bike. What do you want for the Corbin combo and the bike itself? What kind of brake upgrades do you run? Looks like you have braided lines and Galfer rotors. Did it they make much difference? You're not messing around by going to the '21 RSV4 Factory. It's flat-out awesome! Good luck!
The Corbin combo is about a year old and still like new, was about $2000 so I'd ask $1,000 for them. I have the bike listed for sale at $5,500 but am open to offers - price isn't firm and if I don't sell it private in the next week I'll trade it in to the dealer when I pick up the Aprillia! If i dont sell privately I plan to trade it in with the oem seats and sell the Corbin combo when I can. That RSV4 is a beast for sure, can't wait!
I put a hyperpro suspension in the FJR, superbrace fork stabilizer, fresh motul 660, galfer steel lines for clutch, brakes, and ABS (no more rubber lines anywhere), galfer rotors, and HH sintered pads. Definitely an improvement from stock, brakes feel fantastic now and those rotors just look awesome imo. Bike handles, brakes, and rides so much better than stock. I like hitting the canyons so I tried setting her up as best as I could for both comfort and performance.

Attachments

• 20230502_155843.jpg
    20230502_155843.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
I recently looked into those Galfer rotors. Pricey bastards!
Yeah I have admittedly spent way too much on aftermarket parts for this bike 😅 for the price, I'd say they're only worth it if you really need to replace your oem rotors. If your oem rotors have plenty of life left then they aren't that much of an improvement to justify the price tag (unless you just really like the look of them I suppose)

Yeah I have admittedly spent way too much on aftermarket parts for this bike 😅 for the price, I'd say they're only worth it if you really need to replace your oem rotors. If your oem rotors have plenty of life left then they aren't that much of an improvement to justify the price tag (unless you just really like the look of them I suppose)

I am considering getting some EBC rotors for the look. Not as good looking as the Galfers, and most likely not the same quality, but 40% or so cheaper.

MD2089XC.jpg

I am considering getting some EBC rotors for the look. Not as good looking as the Galfers, and most likely not the same quality, but 40% or so cheaper.

MD2089XC.jpg
EBC makes good stuff 👍 the difference is probably 90% aesthetics tbh. I don't think rotors alone, especially if the oem ones have plenty of life left, without any supporting upgrades will make a huge difference.