Black Hills Roundup II 27 June -1 July 2018

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John, what is your back-up plan if this &@*£# winter never ends? That seems like a very real possibility at this point. Will you host a snowmobile gathering?

John, what is your back-up plan if this &@*£# winter never ends? That seems like a very real possibility at this point. Will you host a snowmobile gathering?
I don't think winter ending is on John's worry list as he and his lovely wife are en route to Europe on a cruise.

For the record. The weather sucks here as the snow levels are about the same as they were in January, February, and March and they are talking record low temps of below 0 later this week. I hope the snow has melted off my motorcycle range before May 4ths first class of the year.
weirdsmiley.gif

Do to an unexpected health issue, my previously planned accommodations are no longer available. Looking for a room share if one is out there. PM me or call at 530 218-5669.

John

I patted the Gray Ghost as I wheeled "Bestia de Azul" out for a nice little 150 mile run through the back roads and gravel/dirt byways of the Black Hills. Pre-Running a few of the Dual Sport/Adventure roads. Only saw snow once, I did have to drag a few trees off one road. Looking good for the Black Hills Roundup II!

Do to an unexpected health issue, my previously planned accommodations are no longer available. Looking for a room share if one is out there. PM me or call at 530 218-5669.
John
I just heard from Bells and I now have a room with 2 beds. Anyone looking to share, give me a call 530.218.5669. It would be for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

John

The bed is taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
My buddy is not going and gave up his room. By the sound of it, the next one on the waiting list should have gotten a call from Scott.

If that is not the case, Thunder dome rules apply. See ya in a month

My buddy is not going and gave up his room. By the sound of it, the next one on the waiting list should have gotten a call from Scott.
If that is not the case, Thunder dome rules apply. See ya in a month
That's to bad. I talked to Rick and Karen at a M/C show last weekend and he said it wasn't going to work.
sadsmiley.gif

Yea, logistics and vacation time didn't line up for them. I am sure they will make the Reuben run though

Please get signed up for dinner.Cut off is June 23rd so we can get the Prime Dry Aged 14oz BY Strips procured and cut.

Please get signed up for dinner.Cut off is June 23rd so we can get the Prime Dry Aged 14oz BY Strips procured and cut.
Hi John, Please provide a link for dinner sign up. I can't find it. I am sure it is here but it is elusive. Suggest adding it to the first post in this thread. Thanks.

It looks like I will have a room to share at Bells since my wife has opted out. Two bed room for 4 nights--27, 28, 29 and 30. Non-snorer preferred.

EDIT: Found someone dumb enough to room with me.

I called Scott at Bells today & let my room go, just to much going on here at home.

Still with in striking distance for the dinner, we will see.................................................................

I called Scott at Bells today & let my room go, just to much going on here at home. Still with in striking distance for the dinner, we will see.................................................................
:(

Latest posts