Black Hills Roundup Steak Dinner Signup and Payment Website

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Blackhills Roundup 2018 Steak Dinner Signup and Registration

CUT OFF FOR DINNER Registration is June 23rd

Details on the event located in this thread and here.

There will be a Steak dinner prepared by the Spearfish Lions Club on Saturday, June 30th. I have setup a sign up and payment website. There are TWO options for registration one is the Steak dinner and one is a registration only. The registration only item is set up for those who will not attend the meal yet want to provide emergency contact information for the event. The Steak dinner signup option also collects emergency contact information.

The meal consists of Strip Steak OR Salmon, with Baked Potato, Vegetable, Tossed Salad and Dessert. Beverages include either lemonade OR beer from 3+ pony kegs until they run dry. Cost is set up and varies depending on your with or without beer choice.

A word on emergency contact information. I have been collecting basic emergency contact information for the FJR1300 Eastern Owners Meet event each year. I carry that information with me during rally / event in the unfortunate situation where someone has a bad day or incident on the way home. Ive used it a couple of times, and each time it has been greatly appreciated in the assistance we as a group have been able to provide. The information does not get sold or passed on after the event. The PDF file gets deleted. I thought Id share this so everyone knows the why behind the extra questions at checkout.

This link will take you to the storefront. This link will take you to the Steak dinner sign up item, and this link will take you directly to the registration only item.

For those who do not use Paypal, John is willing to make alternate arrangements for payment. Please PM him to get agreement before sending a check. His address information is provided here: John Langdell, 1615 Branding Iron Dr, Spearfish SD 57783 for those that don't do PayPal.

If you have any issues with the checkout process, please PM me here or email me at Johnlangdell@rushmore. C O M

Last edited by a moderator:
7 dinners paid for, 50+ attendees according to the various websites and Facebook FJR groups, don't miss the event of the year, get signed up for dinner

7 dinners paid for, 50+ attendees according to the various websites and Facebook FJR groups, don't miss the event of the year, get signed up for dinner

Glad I'm one of the seven. Wouldn't want to ride all the way there and leave hungry.
smile.png

CUT OFF FOR DINNER Registration is June 23rd, please get registered and pay for your dinner so I can ensure we have enough meat aging in the cooler.

Steaks will have 45 days of dry aging. Tested several last night, they are already excellent. Don't delay. With almost 50 claiming to be attending it looks like only half will actually be eating.

Meal Count by Type:

Qty Steak & Beer 11

Steak & Lemonade 11

Salmon & Lemonade 2

Salmon & Beer 1

Total Meals: 25

Last edited by a moderator: