Bluest Skies.......Seattle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Just an end-of-summer montage saying goodbye to one of the best seasons here in the Great NorthWet.  I'm throwing in the ambient temp pic for July this year in WA! Thanks, as always, for looking.
51520693290_a2bf0e22b7_o_d.jpg
51520004263_bcd055f545_o_d.jpg
51520003503_613c4edfd9_o_d.jpg
51520003853_cea5858e70_o_d.jpg

I'm  riding through the winter, still cashing the checks, just not posting Chamber of Commerce pics for Seattle; don't wanna encourage any visiting....lol😜 
51519782056_8ee678541d_o_d.jpg

It was a very dry and fairly warm summer here in Seattle. I recall the heatwave with 110+ degrees late June, and I hope I will never see that again. It was horrible! Perfection for me is cool nights (60 degF) and warm, calm, and sunny days (max 80 degF). Now onto the wetter season - which fortunately has lots of sunny breaks sprinkled throughout so that we can keep our bikes running all season...

It was a very dry and fairly warm summer here in Seattle. I recall the heatwave with 110+ degrees late June, and I hope I will never see that again. It was horrible! Perfection for me is cool nights (60 degF) and warm, calm, and sunny days (max 80 degF). Now onto the wetter season - which fortunately has lots of sunny breaks sprinkled throughout so that we can keep our bikes running all season...
LOL

Went to school in Kirkland for a bit. Brother lived in the area for about 20 years. He's the one who reported a co-worker complaining that it was "too bright". Not too hot. Too bright.

It's a shame you'll never get to visit so much of the US with artificial personal limits to the temps you've placed on yourself.