Bluetooth EarBuds

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McRide

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Any success with BT EarBuds that are smallish and synch OK with a Zumo 590 & 20S? Considering changing from cabled EarBuds and not needing to tangle with cables and the D-Strap. In-Helmet Speakers do not cancel enough outside noise for my taste.

Let me ask this another way... Is anyone using BT Earbuds along with a Zumo 590 and Sena 20S? I'm interested to know what Earbud brand...

The problem you are going to have with BT earbuds are battery life and sound quality. Getting good BT earbuds isn't all that easy yet.

I use a set of Westone W30's that fit perfectly with a helmet and plug them into my Cardo Packtalk Bold. No wires outside of that.

Dan

I’ve used these for years. I love them. 

https://www.earfuze.com/
Can't seem to get any of the video's to work. These buds will be put into your ear and slightly harden so they won't fall out" And the jack will fit into my Sena headset and work with my Sena 10S?? Hoping that's the way it is, I am sick of the speakers in my Sena headset. 

The problem you are going to have with BT earbuds are battery life and sound quality. Getting good BT earbuds isn't all that easy yet.

I use a set of Westone W30's that fit perfectly with a helmet and plug them into my Cardo Packtalk Bold. No wires outside of that.

Dan
THanks

I prefer integrated helmet comms. But I’ve run a lot of miles with shure 215k monitors. Superb sound. Excellent battery life. 

Good feedback, thnx.

I really liked the Old AutoCom setup, with really clear and on demand, LOUD helmet speakers.... but I was getting lonely out there while all my buds switched to Sena, so I 'upgraded' to go with the wireless flow... Sena is good, but to me, it feels much more delicate, compared to the robust AutoCom, and I struggle a bit with the (necessary) earbud cables and the DStrap... IMHO, Sena just doesn't have the power to drive helmet speakers so earbuds are required,  at least for this old dog.. I was hoping someone had a decent bluetooth solution.. too soon ?