• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(BOUGHT!) Wanted - Cheap stock Gen II exhaust header

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UselessPickles

Making Grand Canyon replicas from air boxes...
Reaction score
BOUGHT; THANKS!

I'm looking for a stock header (2006+) to do some comparisons against my Holeshot Header (yeah; I should have kept my stock header...). It doesn't need to be clean, pretty, or low mileage. I just want a functional, undamaged header. I don't need the O2 sensor, but I would appreciate getting the slip-on gaskets if you have them (they're usually stuck in the end of the pipe on the stock slip-ons; just carefully work them free with a thin flat-blade screwdriver).

The part number for the header changed in 2006. Does anyone know what the difference is?

And before you get excited and think you're gonna make several hundred dollars by selling your used item just because it has an MSRP of $1200, let it be known that they usually sell for much less on the forums. On top of that, I don't *need* a stock header, so I'm looking for a good deal from someone that's not looking to get rich.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a stock header (2006+) to do some comparisons against my Holeshot Header (yeah; I should have kept my stock header...). It doesn't need to be clean, pretty, or low mileage. I just want a functional, undamaged header. I don't need the O2 sensor, but I would appreciate getting the slip-on gaskets if you have them (they're usually stuck in the end of the pipe on the stock slip-ons; just carefully work them free with a thin flat-blade screwdriver).
The part number for the header changed in 2006. Does anyone know what the difference is?

And before you get excited and think you're gonna make several hundred dollars by selling your used item just because it has an MSRP of $1200, let it be known that they usually sell for much less on the forums. On top of that, I don't *need* a stock header, so I'm looking for a good deal from someone that's not looking to get rich.
Ive got an 05, with the o2 sensor, don't have the gaskets. Make me an offer plus shipping.