• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Brand New Michelin Road 6 GT 120/70ZR17

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello I have a brand new Michelin Road 6 GT Tire 120/70ZR17 that I bought from Revzilla for my FJR and decided to darkside the front tire also with a 130/70ZR17 rear tire...the shipping label is still on it. I paid $220 and will let it go for $165 pick up in NYC..thxs for looking

Last edited:
hello I have a brand new Michelin Road 6 GT Tire 120/70ZR17 that I bought from Revzilla for my FJR and decided to darkside the front tire also with a 130/70ZR17 rear tire...the shipping label is still on it. I paid $220 and will let it go for $165 pick up in NYC..thxs for looking
Put a rear on the front? Benefit? Pros and cons.

This is the third bike I've done it to.. besides getting higher milage from it I find in the rain the bike is more sure footed.. at slow speed have to be a little firmer maintaining the turn... not saying it's for everybody just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions