Breakfast at Red Lodge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
The guy that sold Breakfast Burritos has moved on to greater things, but John Gilligan, the manager at the Chateau turned me on to a new supplier.

The lady makes deliveries to numerous places in Red Lodge.

Choices:

Breakfast Burrito: Scrambled Eggs, Mozzarella Cheese and Daily's Premium thick cut Bacon! Also available with Italian Sausage & Yam or Kale-Quinoa-Garbanzo Bean Vegetarian versions.

Breakfast Sandwich: Made from scratch Sourdough Ciabatta Buns, smeared with Cream Cheese, our very own Habanero Pepper Jelly, Scrambled Eggs, Havarti Cheese and Daily's Premium thick cut Bacon.

How many would be interested in having breakfast burritos or sandwiches at the Chateau on Friday Saturday and Sunday mornings?

$5 apiece. I have to commit to an order in advance, she will deliver refrigerated product on Thursday night, i will distribute Thursdsy night, you can heat in your in room microwave in the mornings.

Like last time I will try to scrounge up a big coffee pot for communal coffee. Or, you can do coffee on your own in your room.

Please post below so I can get an idea of our requirements. Sandwich #/Burrito#/Communal Coffee

Thanks.

John

Example  NAME - Fri/Sat/Sun   1 Burrito each morning    or

Name Fri 1 Burrito/2 Sandwiches

Sat 3 Sandwiches

Sun 3 Burritos