Breakfast at SFO!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
Be sure and pick up your breakfast voucher when you check in at the BW. This can be used in a viriety of ways at the Gazebo Resturant inside. After you pay for your breakfast (you may or may not owe anything, depends on what you order) be sure and get your voucher for the next day.

I'm a big breakfast person, and they do a pretty good job at the BW.

Afterwards, there is an awning in front of the hotel were groups form up for the days riding or whatever.

The Gazebo opens up for breakfast at 7:00, first group will be stands up at least by 8:00.

That means you Michelle, if you want to get over to Push, we need to roll out fairly early so we can get you back by mid afternoon or so.

Be sure and pick up your breakfast voucher when you check in at the BW. This can be used in a viriety of ways at the Gazebo Resturant inside. After you pay for your breakfast (you may or may not owe anything, depends on what you order) be sure and get your voucher for the next day.I'm a big breakfast person, and they do a pretty good job at the BW.

Afterwards, there is an awning in front of the hotel were groups form up for the days riding or whatever.

The Gazebo opens up for breakfast at 7:00, first group will be stands up at least by 8:00.

That means you Michelle, if you want to get over to Push, we need to roll out fairly early so we can get you back by mid afternoon or so.
thanx much

great info for us newbie SFOers

to survive the day and my health afflictions, I Have to have 3 meals spaced throughout the day including a breakfast

IIRC, the free breakfast is filling (food is good) and well-rounded. Not cereal and OJ :) They have a breakfast buffet too; I'm not sure if the vouchers worked there or not.

I don't think drinks (coffee, milk, juice) were included. Just the grub.

IIRC, the free breakfast is filling (food is good) and well-rounded. Not cereal and OJ :) They have a breakfast buffet too; I'm not sure if the vouchers worked there or not.
Breakfast is always a good thing! Plus I noticed when surfing on google there are a bunch of cool looking restaurants in the Eureka Springs area. Gonna have to check some of them out.!

I think you are exactly correct, the vouchers do not include drinks (except water). I think you can use it with the buffet, its just gonna cost you a few bucks extra.

we need to roll out fairly early so we can get back by mid afternoon or so an wake the drunkin Eskimo an Bearly. Those two enjoy each others company way to much!
All fixed fer ya rider. ;)

:jester:
Wrong....we enjoy pure alberta premium whiskey way too much. Too bad you can't join us black sheep for a good whiskey drink. You michiganians suck moist ass cheese.

Ha ha! I'll be ready this year dude! I'm an early riser now since I'm on day shift again! I just hope it's gonna be a warm weekend for us.

Ha ha! I'll be ready this year dude! I'm an early riser now since I'm on day shift again! I just hope it's gonna be a warm weekend for us.
Uh Oh! Warm weather? I got told from my Eureka Springs friend in Florida to pack warm! It will be COLD!!!

Not complaining!! I'll just pack warm and be ready.

Can't wait!! :yahoo:

Uh Oh! Warm weather? I got told from my Eureka Springs friend in Florida to pack warm! It will be COLD!!!

We can hope for cooler weather, I'll be happy if we stay within yearly averages, which would be somewhere in the low to mid 70's.......Perfect!

Damn! Don't know how that happened twice?!?!?! :unsure:
Could be early onset Alzheimers.. or the fact yer just a simpleton. Either way folks have got to dreading the idea of you being there :dribble: Then ya tell em twice??

Oh well you might be able to bunk next to the two morons (odot an Bearly) so ya just might not get noticed as much.

Oh well you might be able to bunk next to the two morons (odot an Bearly) so ya just might not get noticed as much.
jester.gif

Talking pretty loose for a Guy with a sore face.........

Little pussy scratch like that ain't gonna be nothing, iffen you keep beaking....... :nhl_crach:

jester.gif

Talking pretty loose for a Guy with a sore face.........

Little pussy scratch like that ain't gonna be nothing, iffen you keep beaking....... :nhl_crach:
Dood :dribble: If you should somehow get lost and end up here... We ain't gonna kiss again. Ya ain't got enough money to make me do that twice.

I think I caught the mono from yer dirty mouth :puke:

Damn! Don't know how that happened twice?!?!?! :unsure:
Could be early onset Alzheimers.. or the fact yer just a simpleton. Either way folks have got to dreading the idea of you being there :dribble: Then ya tell em twice??

Damn Bust, That's Cold Blooded! I think I would enjoy the hell out of hangin' out with odot! We can become "Special Friends"!! :eek: