Bringing the MN FJR riders email list back to life.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valetz

Reaction score
Hi,

Once upon a time I stepped up to follow RiderCoach Lar's lead.

He created a ChicagoLand FJR Riders list.

I thought... "Hey cool, I'll create one for MN."

I started with a list of folks I knew locally, and part of the CFO2005 roster.

I added folks as they PM'ed me.

Then the email address book on my hard drive became corrupt and I lost the entire thing.

(Which included the list of FJR Riders.)

I never got back around to re-creating the list; I owe you all an apology for that.

Notably: MNFJR05, sporto, and Tom A. who had sent me requests to use the list.

Well, I have lots of time on my hands these days and went back and found about 50 folks.

So I figure I'm about 75% of the way to having a functioning list.

If you have more questions about the list, please see the pinned post above.

If you haven't received an email or PM from me in the last day and want to be on the list send me a PM with the info listed in the pinned post.

(This time the list is being stored in my Gmail contacts on a redundant server so a little file corruption can't take it out.)

Anyhow,

A piece of spring business...

For those of you who had been there, I sold the place in Eagan with the big Garage over a year ago.

So, We need to determine what's going to happen for get together's.

Suggestions? Post up!

(I say we find a commercial establishment to hang out at on a regular basis.)

-bvw.

Glad to hear the list is back.

We need to go ride.

How about we start kicking around dates in May.

Maybe meet at a local establishment as Brian suggested

and discuss...just a thought.

Maybe by May...

... the snow will have stopped falling.

Mother Nature's April Fools Day joke out there today!

FJJ'sR

Appreciate the effort Valetz. Looking forward to some FJR get togethers this year.

I don't really post on here much, but I enjoy reading, I love my fjr, love to ride, and would love to get together sometime and do some riding. Of course the cursed snow needs to go away and the blasted salt/sand....grrrr........

This is a bit of a blast from the past but it was in my bookmarks, maybe it will help. clicky

That poor ole list was 72000 miles ago for me, man the good ole days when there were only 2 colors of FJR and.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.

Let's not let the loss of one garage slow us down.

Collectively speaking, we've still got tons of options.

Sorry for your loss Brian.

Shane

Anyhow, ...

We need to determine what's going to happen for get together's.

Suggestions? Post up!

(I say we find a commercial establishment to hang out at on a regular basis.)
So, I'm going to see about getting one of the "party" rooms at a local Davanni's to hang out in some weeknight?

Any other location suggestions?

-bvw.

Thanks, for keeping me in the loop. I look forward to getting together with some other FJR riders.

What are the details for May 9th.? I have plans in the evening (I play in an orchestra) but am free during the day.

Bill

Sensor's Roseville is a nice big place. Always lots of room. Kind of noisy though.

Monday's suck all the way around.

Tuesdays are good, wife at aerobics, never has any idea what I'm up to anyway.

Wednesdays are no go - skeet at Metro (could use one more full-time shooter if anyone is interested; 21 weeks starting 4/29)

Thursdays are OK.

Fridays I'm either out with the workmates or in bed by 9pm.

There's my 2 cents.

Bummer, I have plans that weekend for a in-laws wedding...... I guess Saturday still won't have worked for me- big day for me in the haircutting business. How about some ride on a Sunday???? Or a burger and beer gathering some night?

ZZzzz