Busa Madness

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
This is what is to come in August at the Busa Stampede in Reno August 10th thru 14th 2010.. Oh and the Heat...LOL

Thanks to our Pal Scar for getting this ride off the ground. Cheers Mate. This maybe one of my best rides every. Very well Organized for all levels of riding.

Im sorry if i missed you out of the flick. I have 148 clips of video and 30 some plus riders trying to fit into a 6 minute video.

I hope i got most. Not sure of all the roads we took since this was my first time to ride in this area. But we started out in San Diego and ended this ride in Idyllwild Ca. or so Down the hill from there.

This was a awesome day of riding. we started out around 8am and My wife and I didnt get home till 8 Pm that evening..Long day.

Well I hope you enjoyed the ride and the Music. I saw chickenfoot in Concert last year and was one of the best Concerts i have every seen..

Ride Safe

https://my.sportbikeclub.com/_Busa-Madness/...6667/46089.html

Jdog

You guys ride slower then those geeky FJR boys and girls I see. :p

Great tunes, always a great video Jeff. Thanks for the virtual ride. ;)

Did I see a Busa with bags? :dribble:

You have to come on another ride with us. B)

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys ride slower then those geeky FJR boys and girls I see. :p
Great tunes, always a great video Jeff. Thanks for the virtual ride. ;)

Did I see a Busa with bags? :dribble:

You have to come on another ride with us. B)

:yahoo:
Keep me posted of rides....I would love too... Been real busy on the weekend riding lately.

Check out this Busa rider 2 time he panic in to a left turn second time not so good...I missed the crash but came up on it just after... He said truck coming other direction scared him... I think he panic and went to the right to far and hit dirt. Bike was launched off a berm and went about a hundred feet and got tangled in Barb wirer.. Riders was lucky he was not hurt.

Jeff