Busa meet 1/2 a Busa

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
Here is the first flick off the Hyabusa.. I still have a few bugs to work out and install the rest of my cameras. Hope to have it all done by the end of the month.. Any hoot went out yesterday on the Busa and filmed the loverly on her Suzuki Burgman scooter trike..

Enjoy the ride

https://community.motozania.com/_Busa-12-Bu...4241/29029.html

Jdog

Last edited by a moderator:
I was tellin two friends just this AM about your new Busa and the video stuff. Can't wait to see the next Vid.

Why the outriggers on the scooter? Is it only temporary? Seems like a big handicap with no real upside to me.
Yeah wife has scared herself in thinking she cant ride on 2 wheel..She had a 1 mph tip over try to turn...

Even with the trianing wheel on she cant ride worth a shit...She cant keep it between the yellow and white line :headbonk:

Jdog

Why the outriggers on the scooter? Is it only temporary? Seems like a big handicap with no real upside to me.
Yeah wife has scared herself in thinking she cant ride on 2 wheel..She had a 1 mph tip over try to turn...

Even with the trianing wheel on she cant ride worth a shit...She cant keep it between the yellow and white line :headbonk:

Jdog
Is she any better at driving a car?

Some people are just better at riding pillion... :unsure: