Bustanut Challenge

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hudson

Reaction score
See this thread for details.

There's a catch. Bustanut has to wear a patch on this suit, which the forum gets to design. Old Micheal, counting on you for design inspiration for the custom patch.

I don't want to re-open this thread, but seriously guys, I posted the Santa thing to get the wife's attention for a Christmas gift.

I can afford to buy it..... really

Nice gesture mind ya, But don't do this.

Barry

I don't want to re-open this thread, but seriously guys, I posted the Santa thing to get the wife's attention for a Christmas gift.
I can afford to buy it..... really

Nice gesture mind ya, But don't do this.

Barry
Yeah, just TRY to be all humble and shit.

It don't work with this bunch.....(much to MY thanks)

Wear it proud, ya summbitch! :fuck:

Oh, and Shelia's just gettin you a ration of shit fer Xmas....and some sheepskin condoms. How quaint.

Oh, and Shelia's just gettin you a ration of shit fer Xmas....and some sheepskin condoms. How quaint.

Sheep skin? :blink: Wonder what they are gonna think when they smell one of their missing brethren on me.

black-sheep-ovine-attack.jpg

I think I'll give them to the mailman or milkman.. ;)

:jester:

I think I'll give them to the mailman or milkman.. ;)
Nah...don't bother. She's already given them their "Christmas Presents". :lol2:
Better add UPS to the list... Seems there may have been some goings on whilst I was away this weekend :dribble:

Said suit arrived late this afternoon.

I was out here in the shop putzing around and heard somebody holler sumpin' I hollered back an headed towards the door only to see the package lyin' there and the scared lil' shit beat feetin' it to his "delivery" truck..

Guess he figured I was still indisposed :blink:

Soon as I can get limbered up again I'll put that suit on and see how it holds up against the cooler weather headed this way.

Thanks again fellas you guys are the best!

[SIZE=8pt]Damn it pained me to say that![/SIZE] :lol:

Well, if truth be known..

This idea was first brought forward by the Sheep Council of America.

The idea was, that if we applied a full condom suit to the Sheep-Violating BustaNut, some sheep would live to breed with their own kind.

For example, look at this young lass..

DSC03849.jpg

Oh nooooo Mr. BustaNut, where did the quick-access pocket on the suit come from? Nooooo....

:fuck: you Bust - take it like a manly San Francisco man that you really do like all the 'attention'.

It's your first step forward to realizing your true, uhh, well,

hey, somebody help me out here, eh?

Take care and enjoy the ride yah sick phuck..

One of yer buds.

:fuck:

Hugs n Kisses

All this time, I thought all this sheep talk was just talk.

Recently, I was out for a ride and ventured to the wrong side of the tracks (Owosso). Once I realized just where I was, I immediately knew I had to get the heck out of dodge (Owosso). In my haste, I made a wrong turn and ended up on a side street, so I stopped to get my bearings.

Then, something strange caught my attention; There, on the sidewalk, wondering aimlessly, mumbling something about "daddy, daddy, da-aa-aa-ddy" was this little white sheep.

"How odd," I thought. "Then again, you are in Owosso", I reminded myself. I knew immediately who this lost workin' girl was lookin' for.

img235.jpg

Amazingly, she already knew exactly how to get in a FJR topbox... The first stop was a was; B-Nut wasn't at his normal corner. A little birdie gave me a course correction and we were on our way. "Da-aa-aa-ddy, Da-aa-aa-ddy, pimp da-aa-aa-ddy" she kept yammering on about.

Next stop, and we struck gold.

100_6851.jpg

Apperently, Pimp Master Bust "strained" a "muscle" at "work"...

All I heard when I shut the door on the way out is, "oh baby, I missed you too."

I see he's back posting now, so maybe he'll be able to give that new suit a "once around the block", maybe on his way to pick up some little blue pills...

-wr

All this time, I thought all this sheep talk was just talk.
Recently, I was out for a ride and ventured to the wrong side of the tracks (Owosso). Once I realized just where I was, I immediately knew I had to get the heck out of dodge (Owosso). In my haste, I made a wrong turn and ended up on a side street, so I stopped to get my bearings.

Then, something strange caught my attention; There, on the sidewalk, wondering aimlessly, mumbling something about "daddy, daddy, da-aa-aa-ddy" was this little white sheep.

"How odd," I thought. "Then again, you are in Owosso", I reminded myself. I knew immediately who this lost workin' girl was lookin' for.

img235.jpg

Amazingly, she already knew exactly how to get in a FJR topbox... The first stop was a was; B-Nut wasn't at his normal corner. A little birdie gave me a course correction and we were on our way. "Da-aa-aa-ddy, Da-aa-aa-ddy, pimp da-aa-aa-ddy" she kept yammering on about.

Next stop, and we struck gold.

100_6851.jpg

Apperently, Pimp Master Bust "strained" a "muscle" at "work"...

All I heard when I shut the door on the way out is, "oh baby, I missed you too."

I see he's back posting now, so maybe he'll be able to give that new suit a "once around the block", maybe on his way to pick up some little blue pills...

-wr
Sooo Excellent!

BaaaWaaaaah!

err, uhhh

Baaah, Baaah, BustaNut, where are yew?

:lol:

Tx EM, made my night!

Haaaavvingggg a-a-a-a-a-a phphphphphuuuuuuuuukiiiingg heaaaarrrrrrrrrrrttt atttttttttackckckckckckckckckckck.........................................................

That's not all, I walked in his room to find this . . . . . . . . .

sheep144.jpg

I expect the authorities will be around anytime. (Now he can't deny it.) <_<