Bustanut is at it again. In the Hospital

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really Bust, it is much easier and less expensive to get your attention your normal way, hanging out and making derogatory crass comments on the forum.

Get well soon ya FUK!!

Barry "Bust" Clark's wife Sheila sent a note this afternoon saying Barry had a clot in his leg after a failed ablation procedure yesterday. He had a leg graft and is stable. He might be home in a day or three. She asks for prayers.
Holy Hell, Barry, a failed abortion? I thought that happened to you like over 50 years ago. And now again? What shitty luck. I don't even think it's legal after all that time. Just go home and sleep it off.

I had a positive thought.... maybe the graft had nothing to do with the clot and fixing that problem. Maybe Sheila allowed the docs to graft on his set. She has had those tiny things hidden away for years.

First Babcock leaves the Red Wings and now this. Things are not looking good in Michigan these days.

Get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Bust, that's it.
I'm not only sending Beiber and Dione, but Nickleback also. That'll get you outta there for sure!
I didn't realize you were such a meanie. What's next? You going to have Neil Young go to the hospital and serenade Bust?

I would rather have someone drag their nails over a chalkboard than listen to Neil Young.

Don't he know those hospitals are full uh germs that'll kill ya? Stay the flock away from that place. I think we all know you just need a good bleedin. Zilla's right, damn that's twice in the same month...what are the odds of that?

Seriously, cut this shit out.

You've got chores to do at home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry and Sheila, you are in the Prayers of the Stanley Boys and Miss Donna!

Can guys pass on this news to folks as Sheila requested?

----- Forwarded Message -----
Sheila Clark
To:
Michael ; RAY SLOCOMB
Sent:
Friday, May 22, 2015 3:19 PM
Subject:
Barry

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated anyone yet.
Barry had the ablation done yesterday. They were not able to get much of it done because there was still too much medicine in his system. We will address a possible do-over later on.
At about 2:00 this am, the nurse came in to take him for his first walk and by 2:30 they were running tests to check on a possible clot in his leg. By 6:00 am they wheeled him in to the OR to look for a blockage. They did find some issues with a clot and some plaque so they did what they needed to do to open up those couple of spots and did a graft in the groin area. Needless to say, he did not come home today. At this point all seems to be better and they are thinking he might get to come home tomorrow or in a couple of days.
Sorry if any of this doesn't make sense. I haven't had much sleep in the last couple of days. I am home for a few hours of sleep then I will head back there.
Please share this info with the usual suspects. I would very much appreciate it.
I will update you as soon as I know any more.
Thanks bunches,
Sheila
P.S. He's never been the religious type but say a prayer for him anyway. He could always use one.

Dang Bust.

Sounds like more trouble than you're worth.

You're lucky Sheila doesn't tell them to just go ahead and put you down.

:)

I'll pray for ya anyway.