Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Not sure where this should go so here it is. Most of you know Barry has had on going cardiac issues and last night things got strange with his heart rate bouncing all over hell so Shelia got him to the get better quick place and they eventually got him stable. After much testing they put an onboard defibulator in the old fart. Doc says he should be good to go tomorow . Shelia is going to keep us updated. If you give a shit let his friends know that don't play in this sandbox.

Thanks for the update! Looks like that SOB will still be grumpy at everyone he talks to.
sleep.png

That's good news. I was hoping they didn't go the drug route. Hardware for that is much more reliable. Here's to hoping it all works out well.

Ray I appreciate you keeping us informed. I have been worried about the cantankerous old goat since I have not seen anything from him here recently.

I hope all is well with our friend.

Any idea how hard it is to find a farm that will deliver get well sheep? They keep saying sumpin about being unnatural and hanging up on me...

Anyway Barry, I hope you feel better and may a squadron of freshly sheered sheep find their way to your crotch by days end.

Greg

Same from me. Hospital's no fun. They wake you up just to check on how well you're sleeping. You're far better off with some nice home care from the lovely Sheila.

And thanks, Ray.

Hope that all goes well for you Bust, I'm glad I had the pleasure of meeting you last year. Praying for a complete recovery!.

Direct Report from Sheila - Mizz Bustanut on Barry - Bustanut joker:

"I'm not sure if everyone knows but Barry is in the hospital. He was having some issues with his heart. Looks like he is doing much better. I just received the below update from Sheila.

"Hey everyone. Just an update. Barry is back in his room now. They did put in an ICD and he is doing well. The doc says as long as everything goes good tonight, he'll go home tomorrow. So happy everything went well and very thankful to have so many wonderful friends. I would love to send everyone a personal note but the computers they have here aren't exactly fast. I'm afraid Barry would be home before I managed to get to the end of the list. A two legged turtle would probably be faster than this thing.

One of us will touch base again when we get home.

Thanks again.

Sheila"

Even those of us who don't know him wish him well. Hope to be screaming at his posts again soon.