Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn sorry to hear you're still having problems, hope the docs get it right this time, spring's coming and the hospital is a miserable place to be.

Well, this news sucks. Get well and I'll call on my way back from Mexico to see if you're up for any visitors.

C'mon Barry, kick this thing. Your buddies here at the forum need you at the keyboard. (and I'm sure the hospital doesn't want you) This place ain't the same without you.

C'mon Barry, kick this thing. Your buddies here at the forum need you at the keyboard. (and I'm sure the hospital doesn't want you) This place ain't the same without you.
FJReady speaks the truth: Hurry back. It's way too civilized around here. Beaming good vibes towards Michigan.

Last edited by a moderator:
The nurses in the hospital can't be that pretty, Bust you Jackass! Its time you appreciated the sheep you have at home and quit tinkering with those electrical wires and shit!

Get better soon!

If Bust won't leave the hospital those slippers should get Dolly heading there.

Get well Bust

Jack & Jane

WTF Barry. Don't you know that there are perverts around here just waiting to molest your girls. Dolly can't wait forever so get your ass out of there and get busy.
smile.png

Bust, from a fellow AFIB sufferer, get well soon!

Mojo from South Dakota via Daytona Beach, where it is 88f and there are almost nekid girls, make that tough old sun burnt weather beaten MILFs, walking around.

tikosyn worked for me,6 days in hospital for monitoring and a cardio version (shock) to get it back in rythym.still in sync,our buddy bust is having problems with the tikosyn.now may be discussing cardio ablation.for those that don't know what that is,think of the signals that make the heart beat to a fuse block on the fjr.it has a screwed up connection sending a extra signal making the extra out of timing beat. ablation means they go up thru the arteries in your crotch ( ouch) and kinda burn the bad connection so the signal is gone.i had it 2 years ago.didnt do shit then but now im good.
my icd ( built in difribulator has never gone of !!!! they say its like a donkey kicking you in the chest.wish that on no one.bust is in my fucked up cardio world so I can relate to all hes going thru.it aint fun and mortality is a bitch,but hes like me the wife says

only the good die young so I guess bust and I will live forever.

good thoughts to you bust.

from your heartmate bill.
So I was right a few posts ago...... the timing chain skipped a tooth?

Dayum - I take a couple of months away from the Forum and all of my old buddies are trying to bleed ObamaCare dry! Get well soon Barry - love from Sylvia too.

Well shit I guess I should jump on this fuking train eh?

It's been a hellofa time the last couple months for sure. Still nowhere near 100% but I'm able to do more and more every day.
They started me back on cardio rehab 2 weeks ago and have had only a few rhythm malfunctions. Not enough to have them tell me to sit and rest so all is good.

I tell ya what, there isn't anything like getting jump started by that little implant.. Kicked in the chest is a walk in the park compared to that.

Lets put it this way. Imagine you are you are in your car sitting at a light, chewing an extension cord that unknown to you is plugged into a 200 volt outlet.
whistle.gif

All fine and good until the semi loaded with 40 tons ass packs your vehicle forcing you to bite down through the insulation on said extension cord while the dumb ass in the seat besides you slams you in the chest with a 10 pound maul.. all at the same time. it's fukin amazing!
blinksmiley.gif

I was minding my own business sitting on the couch when I took the first hit.. Poor dog on my lap ended up 3 blocks down the street and had pissed itself.

Well the fight or flight instinct kicked in and I was ready to belt somebody in the face.......................... For about 3 seconds till I got slammed again.
pinch.gif
black%20eye.gif

At that point i decided to stay down as my ass was getting kicked regardless of what I thought I was gonna do..
aikido.gif
I ended up in CCU for a few days while we played with setting and tried a new drug..

Oh I got woke up the first morning in CCU by my new friend, I didn't care for that one iota.

I'm still here albeit a bit slower and I suspect brain damaged to a further extent as my short term memory is wasted and I tend to go offline foe periods for no apparent reason. So pretty much everybody will just think I'm drunk 24/7
lol2.gif
I can't drive for another 5 months but I sneak off a few blocks for a coffee now and then. But I get caught because I ether leave a door open (car or garage) or like last week.. forgot to shut off the damned car!

So there ya have it folks I'm alive and kicking, but unlikely to connect for awhile.

Thanks to all you assholes for your thoughts and .. prayers. I'll be around

finger.gif

B

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry, glad to hear from and knowing you are still kicking and cantankerous! Keep it on the mending road and hopefully we will see you around again soon!

Great to see you posting Barry.

Sounds like one heckuva time you're having there. Remind me to wear insulated rubber gloves next time I see you and shake your hand.