Bustanut Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good to see you posting you cantankerous old fart! Keep getting better and come back to torment us again soon and often! We love you and miss you ya sheepfecker!!

Thank you for the update. Forgeting to shut off the car is probably an indicator that riding should be delayed awhile.

Heal well and don't do anything really stupid.

Good to see you back. Take care of yourself and be careful. Life is good, take all you can get.

I was minding my own business sitting on the couch when I took the first hit.. Poor dog on my lap ended up 3 blocks down the street and had pissed itself.
I almost pissed myself reading that!
lol2.gif
Classic.

All the best Bust. Hope the worst is behind you.

Don't ride for a while yet. You'll forget to put a foot down when you stop, and there may not be a convenient tree to rest the bike against. Then you'll get a chest belt just as you've got the bike three-quarters of the way up. And blow its ECU.

Barry, similar stuff happened to me, but not as serious I guess.

Flecanide and Atenolol handle it for me, no recurrences for the past 7 years.

I stayed off of bikes for five years, then felt comfortable enough to get another one.

Never had to do the electrical cardioversion thing or have the implanted dohickey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you posting, Barry... I was just asking about you this past weekend when I saw Ray in Elk Grove... been thinking about you and still sending good thoughts your way! :wub:

I stopped in for a visit on the way back from Mexico. Barry is looking forward to seeing all the usual suspects at the upcoming Owosso Tech Day. Sheila would kick our asses if we moved the Tech Day anywhere else.

Barry, thanks again for my new screensaver below Brother! The previous screenshot was Old Michael drunk in a Sacramento County Jail Paddy Wagon, AGAIN!

With all of your free time you should consider calling HotRodZilla for phone sex, AJ only charges a dollar a minute! Five months is my leg/shoulder rehab too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Barry, similar stuff happened to me, but not as serious I guess.

I stayed off of bikes for five years, then felt comfortable enough to get another one.

Never had to do the electrical cardioversion thing or have the implanted dohickey.
I've been working with Afib for a number of years but the cardio doc says my body is controlling it for now. Did the Cardioversion and all was well for awhile but the Afib returned. They said aspirin would take care of the clotting but it didn't so I had a stroke. Now I live on rat poison for the duration. life is for the living so we better get at it cause there's no evidence that there is something better waiting.

Good to hear from you, Bust. Hope everything keeps mending and you're back to your old self soon.

Well, maybe not exactly your old self, but perhaps a kinder, gentler Bust?

Nah, not likely! Keep healing, my friend!

Impressive story Barry. What is sex like when that f*ker hits you? Do the sheep jump?

Take care, nice to see you on FB posting too.

Barry, ask your doctor if Felcanide and Atenolol are right for you.
doctor-buddy-icon.gif

I'm . . . I suspect brain damaged to a further extent as my short term memory is wasted and I tend to go offline foe periods for no apparent reason. So pretty much everybody will just think I'm drunk 24/7
lol2.gif
finger.gif
If I had a nickel for ever time I've stood in my garage wondering what the hell I came out there for, I'd have, uh, I'd have, I'd have some--what the hell was I talking about?

But after looking over the recent posts on this thread, I thought maybe we should start a thread titled "What Did You Do To Your BODY Today?" Might not make the current 179-page length of the one about our motorcycles, but with this group, it might.

Anyhow, feel better, Barry.

I once spent an hour looking for a part while installing some Jesse Bags. I was about ready to call Jesse and complain when I noticed I had already installed the part. And that was 5 years ago when I was still a youngster. Memory is overrated.

Latest posts