Butt Lite VIII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
Dateline Team Strange World Headquarters, important information...

https://www.teamstrange.com/2016/butt_lite

bl8_300.gif

This is definately a rally you'd remember for years afterwards.

As I was finishing up day 6 of BL7, I swore I'd never do another rally. But a day later after regaining my senses, I could hardly wait to sign up for another.

If you thought you had fun following along during the IBR from the comfort of your desk chair, this rally is a blast to actually ride in.

This is definately a rally you'd remember for years afterwards.As I was finishing up day 6 of BL7, I swore I'd never do another rally. But a day later after regaining my senses, I could hardly wait to sign up for another.

If you thought you had fun following along during the IBR from the comfort of your desk chair, this rally is a blast to actually ride in.
I have thoughts like this during every rally.

Trying to be competitive in rallies is hard. It is meant to be hard. If it was easy there would be no point doing it :)

When it hurts, I try to remember that.

They could be looking for 200-300 miles per day in this rally. Thass a lot of work!

Will have to think about this one for a spell.
lazy.gif

Not exactly the point of my post Twigg.
You going to sign up?
Nope. I would but the entry fee is a bit beyond my budget. It makes for a very expensive week. I'm not suggesting that it is too high, merely that I can't afford it.

What I will be entering is Wayne Boyter's Cyclo Stampede.

That is a seven day rally based upon .... National Parks
smile.png
Entry fee is $200 and it will be an excellent way to help prep for the 2017 IBR, assuming I get drawn. I'm also considering an UCC as part of the prep.

Last edited by a moderator: