Calling all Michigan Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bustanut joker

Reaction score
Ok enough screwing around... let's get together before I sell me scoot in order for me to keep the Bank off my ass an they take me house!

I keep hearing "we gotta get together".. Well I suggest we quit being an buncha Howies pussys and get our Heads out of our Old Michaels asses and get it done.

What? It seems like we're a group of Bluesman whinners who can't even agree on a odot ball shave...

What say ya? Ya gang of DCarvers dorks? lets get our Iggys dicks in gear and get something going. Otherwise my hotrod zilla limp dik ass ain't never gonna hook up with ya'll Johnny80s Pig fookers!

Hugs an Kisses.

:fuck:

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF??? How did I get in involved in this? I don't even ride in Michigan you jackass! And why do you have all these forum members names mixed in your little tirade? I'm thinking it's been a while and you gave our names to your sex-goats to live out your strange little fantasies. :eek: Can't get them outta your head huh?

:fuck: :fuck: :fuck:

Sex Goats? Well at least the critters I have relations with are tall enough I can stand up.. How the Hell ya mount an Armadillo?

Nevermind. :bad:

I haven't forgot the last series of Pics ya sent

:jester:

Sure Bust, I like sheep, more importantly, they like me!

Might even video you performing an anus shave on Odot; some sicko's will buy it.

Like you and Odot! :huh:

What yah got in mind? Make it before Sept, after that the sheep are no good and I ain't interested.

Just sayin'

Oh, and :fuck:

You run this by MizBustaNut yet? :eek: :p

You freaking moron! When you set up a ride you need to give a date, time, and place. No one will show up to your little shin-dig, ho-down, shave-off, until you get your act together.

Until then go get a shave!!! :dribble:

I'm game.

My calendar's pretty full, I'm gone the just about the entire month of August for work to California.

-7/25-26 open

-8/1-8/2 - possible Lee Parks course in Lansing

-8/3 - 26 - TAD to CAlifornia for work

8/29-30 - open

9/5-6 - Labor day??

9/12-13 - open -

9/19-20 - EOM!!

How about 7/25?

I guess I'll be the first to post a serious reply... <_<

How about you pick a couple possible dates then create a poll. Whatever date gets the most votes, as long as it's a date I voted, will be the official date of the MFR (Manatee-Fookin' Michigan FJR Gathering). Make it one of those checkbox polls so each person can choose all (multiple) dates that they are available.

I guess I'll be the first to post a serious reply... <_<
Oh, Mister I've-Never-Helped-A-Thread-Turn-Left!! :fuck:

Plus, yer about 2 minutes too late, thanks to extrememarine. :lol2:

How about you pick a couple possible dates then create a poll. Whatever date gets the most votes, as long as it's a date I voted, will be the official date of the MFR (Manatee-Fookin' Michigan FJR Gathering). Make it one of those checkbox polls so each person can choose all (multiple) dates that they are available.
Now THAT'S good postin'! Smartest thing ya done since ya raped yer airbox! :ph34r:

Might even video you performing an anus shave on Odot; some sicko's will buy it.
Dammit it ya fook - that made me throw up in my mouth...

Sick bastage....

I'm game.
My calendar's pretty full, I'm gone the just about the entire month of August for work to California.

-7/25-26 open

-8/1-8/2 - possible Lee Parks course in Lansing

-8/3 - 26 - TAD to CAlifornia for work

8/29-30 - open

9/5-6 - Labor day??

9/12-13 - open -

9/19-20 - EOM!!

How about 7/25?
Mrs. BG and I will be more than happy to lead a Buckeye State Invasion. 7/25 would be good for us, and Labor Day weekend we were looking at doing a lap of Lake Michigan anyway, so taking a piss on watering admiring Mrs. Bust's flowers on our way through could definitely be worked in.

And as far as Patriot goes... well... have you seen the pictures of how he ... ehem ... mounted his airhorn? :ph34r: Not that there's anything wrong with that...

BG

And as far as Patriot goes... well... have you seen the pictures of how he ... ehem ... mounted his airhorn? :ph34r: Not that there's anything wrong with that...
No there is something wrong with that.

Aparently you have never seen Bust mount something. It's not pretty. :puke: :puke:

Seriously Bust...I'm prolly gonna head that way on my way home from EOM, but until then, the schedule is pretty packed. Besides...um...I donno when was the last time you checked your geography, but you're in the north end of the country and I'm in the south end. It's not like we live in France which is only like 6 miles wide...Of course, with your sexual orientation, you would probably fit right in in France.

So, bust comes out all serious and wants to set up a ride and all you klowns rain on his little parade. That must really hurt his feelings. In fact, I'm kinda whimpery right now.....and it's not just from the anal shaving I just got.

Ok enough screwing around... let's get together before I sell me scoot in order for me to keep the Bank off my ass an they take me house!
I keep hearing "we gotta get together".. Well I suggest we quit being an buncha Howies pussys and get our Heads out of our Old Michaels asses and get it done.

What? It seems like we're a group of Bluesman whinners who can't even agree on a odot ball shave...
Not to hijack this thread but... Bust, don't you spell whinner with one N for whiner? Just sayin' Mr Grammar....

So, bust comes out all serious and wants to set up a ride and all you klowns rain on his little parade. That must really hurt his feelings. In fact, I'm kinda whimpery right now.....and it's not just from the anal shaving I just got.
As for odot... I hope you didn't get a razor burn little buddy....

Last edited by a moderator:

Not to hijack this thread but... Bust, don't you spell whinner with one N for whiner? Just sayin' Mr Grammar....
That's not all....even though he crossed it out, he spelled odot without the D, the I, the C or the K. :fuck: