Calling all Michigan Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to hijack this thread but... Bust, don't you spell whinner with one N for whiner? Just sayin' Mr Grammar....
As for odot... I hope you didn't get a razor burn little buddy....

Well shit it was so busy bein' serious, I missed that.. Damn, shit, and fook! :blink:

Don't worry aboot me bud odot. I spit on the razor twice ;) He'll be fine

:jester:

So July 27th it is? Shit I dunno bein' it's a weekday.... Then again the plant should be closed by then :angry: If I still have me scoot I'm in :)

Hey odot get drunk on the 24th ;) I'll see ya here, no jihads this time.. K?

:fuck:

Tanks, buddy, got's me own jihad going on right now....it's a thousand fucking degrees outside and I'm wearing a snow suit. Eat a dik, cockjam.....and put some fizz in it.

Yeah Bust u still hostin the 25th? Are we riding or is this a beer and brats endeavor. I always wanted to zip up to Sault Ste. Marie and do the 17 - 129 loop and back.

Well now it's a "no go" I have to work a booth and try and sell some of my creations... Might be able to swing Sunday but I can't promise at this point.

Damn.. :(

Edit.. :huh: don't know how I got it wrong the first time

Train fest

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeezus...you guys are just sick! I've never seen such a twisted diatribe just to organize a ride. I think I'm gonna enjoy hangin out here :D .

Well now it's a "no go" I have to work a booth and try and sell some of my creations... Might be able to swing Sunday but I can't promise at this point.Damn.. :(

https://www.trainfestival2009.com/index.php.

Linky no worky, Jackass, so I fixed it for ya: https://www.trainfestival2009.com/index.php

:fuck:
Um Wisconsin Capital Pride? That ain't it ya monkey... It's a train festival in Owosso. :rolleyes:

Man good thing it was wrong too, otherwise I'da had to say something nice about ya pisswistle :eek:

Hi, gang!

Does this still have any legs? We're starting to plan a Labor Day weekend ride. We could definitely stop in if a pre-EOM gathering were to be happening.

Labor day weekend would work.. I'm off the week after so any one of those days.. I Could put up a couple of folks if need be.

Labor day weekend would work.. I'm off the week after so any one of those days.. I Could put up a couple of folks if need be.

Cool!

How's everyone's schedules look? We could head up there Friday evening on the beginning of our trip, or swing through on Sunday on the return leg. We don't really have a plan at this point, so we're flexible.