Calling all Michigan Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a suggestion . . . . . . Make sure he's not gonna put you up with one of his sheep. :lol:

Jus sayin.

:)

Seriously, pm us if you need a place to stay on any of those days.

I've got family in Battle Creek so I wont need any sheep, thanks though!

I'll be coming north from Cincinnati any time on Friday, if anyone wants to join the "going north" express, let me know.

Bust, that means you need to set us a ride route up along the lake!

Is this thing dead?

Going to make a trip to Battle Creek to see family on Friday before the holiday, maybe ride up with Bikergeek and his friend(s) on Friday and will be in Michigan for the weekend.

Anyone interested in a ride up the lake shore? Maybe Saturday? Maybe run to Chicago for some pizza?

Mrs. BG and I will be heading up Friday late-afternoon. If this is still on we can stop in and pee on Mrs. Bust's flowers.

Mrs. BG and I will be heading up Friday late-afternoon. If this is still on we can stop in and pee on Mrs. Bust's flowers.
That will work out fine. However, if you pee on my flowers, I'll have Bust molest your muffler. :eek:

:lol:

That will work out fine. However, if you pee on my flowers, I'll have Bust molest your muffler. :eek:

And that would be out of the ordinary how?

:rofl:
Not out of the ordinary for Bust. However, I'm guessing it would be for the muffler.

My poor muffler. :blink:

OK, OK... No peeing on your flowers. <_<

My poor muffler. :blink: OK, OK... No peeing on your flowers. <_<
@ BG: no ballz. Just leave the bike running while you water the garden...
Not worried about me ... it's the missus... :blink:

Where you headed friday? I've got the day off and a set of Bridgestones to finish off...
Looking like we'll head to Casa de Bust for some flower watering. We're hoping to get out of work by 3:00 at the latest and on the road right away.

Saturday, we may head to Holland to see friends of the missus, then definitely head north to the Traverse City area.

Sunday, head north through Charlevoix to the Sault St. Marie area, maybe pop into Canada just to say we did it, then hoof it home on Monday.

Looking like we'll head to Casa de Bust for some flower watering. We're hoping to get out of work by 3:00 at the latest and on the road right away.Saturday, we may head to Holland to see friends of the missus, then definitely head north to the Traverse City area.

Sunday, head north through Charlevoix to the Sault St. Marie area, maybe pop into Canada just to say we did it, then hoof it home on Monday.
Well, pm me your route and maybe I can squeeze a ride over to link up for a soda or something...