CANCELLED: JB Riding to Los Angeles Memorial Weekend

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Looks like my buddy Kurt (Kawi Concourse) and I are gonna be riding down to Hermosa Beach (hopefully stay at the SeaSprite Motel again) Friday, May 27, returning to the Bay Area Sunday morning, May 29, through Santa Barbara to see my son at UCSB.

I would love to see some of my local friends if you are in town. Maybe a ride Saturday afternoon? Dinner and beer Saturday evening?

dCarver, ifn' you're gonna be around that Friday, maybe we can have lunch with you or sumpin' on the way down.

JB

CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF MOTORCYCLE :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we could swing that again.......

should just be back from Wheaties ride by then.

R

Glad to hear from two of my favorite forum buds.

Don, I just talked to Kurt, and every time we go to SoCal on a Friday (down 101) we wind up hitting town just at rush hour and have to endure heat and stopped traffic and lane sharing for miles when we're feeling fatigued, and it's a drag. Plus, he's not that comfortable splitting. So we just now decided to just blast down 5 on the way down there to get in before rush hour. Thank you for the invitation for a Hondarosa overnight. I would like to plan that. Maybe invite Silent, whom I haven't seen it way too long?

Rich, glad you're gonna be around. Let's be in touch about plans. I always love to cruise PV, my ol' stompin' grounds. I had a lot of fun with you last time I was down and you took me on the PV twisties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Bay area at 8am you should be down here by 1.30pm i will meet you at Ruby's in Redondo beach for the cruise night....

R

never mind i just read your thread........that sucks.....

Borrow the cruiser from Tom and we will see you for dinner Friday...

R

never mind i just read your thread........that sucks.....

Borrow the cruiser from Tom and we will see you for dinner Friday...

R
Can't get Tom's cruiser before dinner Friday. Still trying to work out the logistics on this. Could cage it I suppose, but that has logistical issues re. getting home from Berkeley to Concord to pick up the car, which already puts me way late to Santa Clara. Still noodling....