• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Carbtune Pro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogus

Reaction score
475carbtune.jpg

Moved from FJR to my retirement bike, 2018 Triumph Speedmaster. Bought new from England, still in original box and everything is still in there. Used it on my 2008 FJR, then forgot about it when I bought my 2014 FJR. Was cleaning out the garage when I ran across it. $75 shipped in Continental USA. Paypal accepted. Haven't been on the forum lately, so I hope I can remember how to turn on notifications.

Eric, can I rent it from you?
Absolutely. No charge for a friend! If you want to use it soon, I will pay the seller and have it shipped to your home. Then you can send it on to me afterwards for me to tune a two cylinder bike that needs more love. PM your preference.

Absolutely. No charge for a friend! If you want to use it soon, I will pay the seller and have it shipped to your home. Then you can send it on to me afterwards for me to tune a two cylinder bike that needs more love. PM your preference.
It's on It's way, thank you so much. I will get mine all synced up and have it to you soon. You're awesome!