Carbtune/tech day down my way?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

12tinker

Reaction score
Anybody interested in a tech day down in Westport, MA? I have a decent amount of tools for the FJ but really need someone to bring down (or I can go to them) a carbtune, cause I'm just too cheap to purchase! Great Southcoast riding here and I can offer accomodations and beers (block from beach)

The most important tool is the one you don't have :)

Tinker, What day are you thinking?

I could do a ride to Westport.

John

Hey there John,

Ha, a BYOT (tools) tech day it looks! I do have a nice garage, metrics of all sorts, but no tire machine or lift. On a good note, but Buzzards bay brewing is 15 min away!

Actually this Saturday later afternoon-Sunday looks good weather wise.

Maybe we can get an impromptu group in such short notice. I'd be up for a 100 miler, beers and a tune. Otherwise 10/12 or 10/26 for sure.

pm me for this weekend if a possibility for anyone

Dan

Next time give folks a little advanced warning and you may get a better turnout.  I’d have come down for a tech day but have commitments for this weekend.  

Gents,

Not sure if notifications is working presently as I don't have any email from this site coming in. Whoever is interested in a ride around southern MA/RI/Eastern CT this weekend try to send me a pm and I'll reply with my cell #.

I'm good for Sunday AM ride or some tech stuff.

Dan

Dan

I forgot that I was going to Bentley's this Sunday for breakfast. Leaving from here at 6am to be there by 8am.

They have a all you can eat breakfast on Sunday's and I try to get there at least once a year.

It's right at a 100 miles to Bentley's from my town.

Anybody is welcome to meet me there or if you can meet along the way and ride.

Maybe we can do a carbtune next wknd.

John  

Hello John,

Yes, we’ll have to schedule when more can make it. Was pretty short notice.Where is Bentley’s? I might have an open weekend beginning of next month. Send me a private message people and we can trade addresses and numbers. Enjoy the grub!

Dan