Cardo Packtalk Firmware Upgrade Announcement (5.2)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigjohnsd

2021 BMW R1250GSA
Reaction score
Received the following e-mail this morning

Dear Valued Customer,

We are happy to announce our latest firmware upgrade 5.2 which will ensure an even better riding experience with your Cardo device.

Spotify Digital Music
App Compatibility

If you are using an Android mobile phone and the Spotify digital music App, you may have experienced some issues playing or stopping your music.

We want to let you know that we have fixed this issue, so you can go back to enjoying your music while you ride.

Cardo Systems Now Supports Queen’s English for PACKTALK BOLD, PACKTALK SLIM, and FREECOM 4+

If you are a native English speaker, but not North American, we are thrilled to offer you our new and improved Natural Voice Operation in Queen’s English.

Please follow these simple steps:

1. Upgrade your firmware to the latest version (5.2) through the Cardo Community.

2. Download the latest version of the Cardo Connect App (or update the App if you already have it).

3. Go to App Settings: → Localization → Language → Select ‘English (UK)’.

Cardo Systems is here to make your riding experience your best experience!

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

The Cardo Team

Hi guys

I have updated the firmware to my Packtalk bold via PC but there is no App update through the Play store for Cardo Connect. Only the old version 3.1 which i have installed so i cannot select Queens English.

regards

Gary