CCT Thanks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ4863

Reaction score
To all who have ever posted about changing their CCTs, Thanks! I managed to change my original CCT for the blue/green dot one today with the technical help from the forum uneventfully. I'm so glad I joined the forum!

It's that little thing that grenaded your engine. Your brain just completely blocked that memory, didn't it? :)

Because of you, I got a new CCT and chain. Don't wanna pull a Howie!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a CCT???

(stinkbait taken)
It's obviously a Communist Chinese Tensioner. CCT.

In a bid to kill off as many imperialist bastards as possible, the CCTs were supplied to mama yama without mommy yommy knowing they were too weak and could wreak havoc.

The patriotic forum members from long ago sniffed out this nefarious plot and warnings were sent world wide to assist fellow FJR "travelers" to remove this communist hardware. Therefore, change out your CCT!

So, FUBARing your the forks is "Pulling a Gixxerjasen" and blowing up the motor is "Pulling a Howie." Doing something totally shitbrain stupid is "Pulling a Bust."

Got it!!
fuck.gif

So, FUBARing your the forks is "Pulling a Gixxerjasen" and blowing up the motor is "Pulling a Howie." Doing something totally shitbrain stupid is "Pulling a Bust."
Got it!!
fuck.gif
So, presumably, apprehending a felon is "Pulling a Hottie"?

Whoops - this is a bit off topic
fool.gif
, but I'm only a few minutes from Friday
angel.gif

Last edited by a moderator: