CFO 2010 Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump....
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!! :clapping:

Okay, now that people are waking up from their winter slumber, it's time to get yourselves set to ride some of the great SW Wisconsin roads!!!

I know I've had a great time each time I have attended the CFO gathering. I am definitely looking forward to it this time as well. The roads and scenery around here make you forget that you're surrounded by corn country...it is a different world.

If you've never been here, you owe yourself a look and a ride in some of the best riding and scenery. If you've ridden these parts, then you know that you're drooling right now...just thinking about it. :)

See you all there!
Your right Wheaties people out there must be sleeping :lazy: :sleepysmileyanim: :sleepysmiley03: :lazy: We're in count down mode now with 3 months to go less before the registration deadline. We've got a spiffy new logo you can see at the web site here and we will be getting the routes posted up soon. There's also the rumor of the 8 hour bonus rally could this be happening this year?? You better hope so. With the new logo there will be new CFO gear soon, once I get the Cafe Press site up dated (lazy rallymaster) So sign up now. :fans: :drinks: See you in La Crosse!

Registration Submitted!
Your Registration information is being submitted and
your feedback is being forwarded to the appropriate people.
Please wait for the rest of the page to load!
If you don't see me in LaCrosse, It's because I'm still sitting here in front of my computer waiting for the rest of the page to load.
:D

The count down continues, we've got just a tic over 2 months until CFO and I've heard from a lot of you that your coming but there's not quite as many signed up :huh: If you intend on coming but haven't registered because it not the last minute yet (who me??) please get on the list it will help us plan and it give our Swag Miester some ammunition to collect more goodies to give away. This of course goes for any and all of the FJR rallies this year.

If you've forgotten what CFO is all about well then...

The scenic Mississippi River valley

IMG_0979.JPG

Quite out of the way places

IMG_0194.jpg

Unique apex markers

IMG_1401.JPG

Shady characters

IMG_1425.JPG

Having a good time...

IMG_0991.JPG

:good:

Picked up a nice wee strom for my son last week. New tires for it will be here this week. Taking the MSF course next weekend so he can get his big bike permit. Then it's just a matter of waiting for CFO. Come on June!

Picked up a nice wee strom for my son last week. New tires for it will be here this week. Taking the MSF course next weekend so he can get his big bike permit. Then it's just a matter of waiting for CFO. Come on June!
So are we going to see 3 generations of scubabikers?

So are we going to see 3 generations of scubabikers?
Unfortunately age is catching up with my Dad, so he is sitting this one out. Going to stick to shorter rides, but we'll tell him all about it. I sent the Rallye info to my son, I'm guessing we'll give it a shot. Just waiting to her back from him. Teenagers: Never do anything in a timely fashion.

Too bad your Dad won't make I'm sure you'll get some chances for the three of you to get out and ride together some other time. It should still be a fun trip for you and your son.

I was hoping we could all go. I'm signing my son and I up for the rallye, he thinks it sounds like fun too. Just hope I can keep up with him, old age and treachery don't always beat youth and ambition.

I was hoping we could all go. I'm signing my son and I up for the rallye, he thinks it sounds like fun too. Just hope I can keep up with him, old age and treachery don't always beat youth and ambition.
Cool, that make 14 for the Rallye :good: So if he wins the tires you get them, right :big_boss:

Registration closes in just over a week, June 3rd to be exact so there's is still time to get in on the fun. In talking with the hotel they hinted that they might still be willing to come through with the special room rate of $64 a night. Contact me and I'll call the hotel and see if we can arrange a good deal for a late comer or 3.

Rick,

Not sure if your taking care of links off the registration site, but I saw the CFO shirts on Cafe Press but there's still no link to them off the reg site. Not pot stirring, just thinking we could use whatever monies these shirts generate and perhaps not everyone is aware their available yet.

Chet

Rick,
Not sure if your taking care of links off the registration site, but I saw the CFO shirts on Cafe Press but there's still no link to them off the reg site. Not pot stirring, just thinking we could use whatever monies these shirts generate and perhaps not everyone is aware their available yet.

Chet
Kinda snoopy aren't we :lol:

The Cafe Press option will unfortunately not be available this year. Hopefully we'll get that done for next year. Unless of course your volunteering :yahoo:

The prudent CFO attendee would be wise to peruse the Adaptiv web site to see what they have to offer. They have provided us with 8 gift certificates worth over $500 :eek:mg: Start your shopping early.

A look at FutureVision would be a good idea too, I'm just say'n :big_boss:

Registration closes in just over a week, June 3rd to be exact so there's is still time to get in on the fun. In talking with the hotel they hinted that they might still be willing to come through with the special room rate of $64 a night. Contact me and I'll call the hotel and see if we can arrange a good deal for a late comer or 3.
Bumpity, just two days left to register.

Then just nine days 'till CFO B)

Bumpity, just two days left to register.

Then just nine days 'till CFO B)
Today is the last day to sign up for CFO, get on it :big_boss: