CFO 2013 Dates are Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity... how much of a stickler is the CFO group on "only FJR" attendance? Got a good friend who would like to come, but he rides an '04 Beemer 1150RT... is that cool?

Just out of curiosity... how much of a stickler is the CFO group on "only FJR" attendance? Got a good friend who would like to come, but he rides an '04 Beemer 1150RT... is that cool?
I don't know...it depends on the group...and the guy riding the BMW, who wants to attend.

Is he good at sharing his BMW for "test rides"?

Does he have a properly broken in wallet that knows where the beer store is?

These may be important determining factors... :D

Can we "officially" register for the event yet? I see the dates are posted on the FJR Rally site, but am I missing where to register?

Tom W.

Can we "officially" register for the event yet? I see the dates are posted on the FJR Rally site, but am I missing where to register?Tom W.
One of our web gurus is off to the Western Canadian Rally right now once he gets back the final touches will be put in place for the registration.

Would love to make it. Because I work for a school and we're technically not supposed to take time off in September, it might be a challenge. But, hey, I've met a few challenges in my career!

I have vacation the 11th through the 23rd of September. Just wondering how to run CFO followed by EOM back to back by the wife. I better start working on that honey-do-list before I run a 13 day ride by her.

I have vacation the 11th through the 23rd of September. Just wondering how to run CFO followed by EOM back to back by the wife. I better start working on that honey-do-list before I run a 13 day ride by her.
I hope you got a lot done on that honey-do list this weekend :big_boss:

Looks like this is a go for me. Going to do a SS1000 to get there. Plans in the works....
SS1K on the way :good: