CFO 2013 Dates are Set!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just incase anyone forgot how good a time we had in 2012...

i-C8HDN5p-L.jpg

i-HGj9DQw-L.jpg

i-Ct29KpB-L.jpg

Rick.....in that first picture......is there a steak joint just up the street?

I just signed the contract for the Central FJR Owners Rally for 2013 the dates this year will be Sept. 12th through the 15th
good.gif

Same location, same dealio, same good times
yes2.gif
More info and web site to follow.

Dates for NAFO 2014 are in the works we just need to make sure we don't conflict with another event at the hotel, the Elvis Explosion
omg2.gif
Sounds cool, love riding down that way. I'm actually on vacation that week too. Hope to make it!

I assume that Indiana would be in the CFO group, sadly I won't be able to attend because Indy's Irish Fest is that week and I will be running our booth there.

Steve, just so you know, any of these area gatherings (CFO, SW-FOG, etc.) is for anyone. It all depends on far you want to ride; and of course if you don't have any prior commitments. If CFO doesn't work for you, consider going to any of the others. You might be surprised (or maybe not) how far some folks will ride to join in on the shenanigans that the other regional groups put on.

So with that said, mark your calander for '14 for what would normally be CFO. The CFO bunch will be hosting NAFO next year. It's one of those you-don't-wanna-miss events.

This is close on the heels of Big Sky Rally and my extended run home via PNW and San Diego. If I can manage another kitchen pass, I'll be there!

I loved the riding up there!

This is close on the heels of Big Sky Rally and my extended run home via PNW and San Diego. If I can manage another kitchen pass, I'll be there!
Let's see San DiEggo to Florida, yeah Wisconsin is right on the way
big_boss.gif

Let's see San DiEggo to Florida, yeah Wisconsin is right on the way
big_boss.gif
LOL well, what can I say? I have family & friends in numerous places from PNW all the way to SD, many of which I haven't seen in yrs. I was also thinking of doing a 50CC on the way back to Central Florida (SD/Jax).

I could get home, go to CFO, then come back via the UP like last yr; that was a fun ride! I even have a new cruise control installed after the one that crapped out on the way to La Crosse.

Anyone ever hit this event on different bikes? I'm planning for a '14 FJR. Wouldn't mind meeting/riding with some members. I love the area aound Lacrosse.

I'm interested in attending, even though I dont have a FJR yet. I would ride my FZ, or my Wing.

Bring the FZ, you'll still be welcome. Other "brands" show up on a regular bases.

I've even considered taking my Ducati.

Last edited by a moderator: