CFO 2015 Home safe thread

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
Arrived at 3:45 after a visit with the parents. All is good there. Thanks to all who made this CFO a great one in so many ways. We'll do it again next year!

Get those ride reports underway!

Just got in!! After parting ways with Tom (Tango Sierra) I put the hammer down and made ridiculous time on the interstate. Had a great time. The whole weekend was great, the people , the roads, and especially the Cause. Thanks to all that made it possible and a success!!

Can't wait to see some more pictures of the "mascot" that Willie Nelson has possession of. If the first two are any indication, that thread is going to be epic!

Arrived home @ 2:30p.m., taking in a few more "Alphabet" roads where possible.

Had another great time at CFO seeing old friends and meeting new ones!

Paige and I finally made it home at 10:50 pm after riding the '' GREAT RIVER ROAD'' (Iowa side) and part of 84 down to Poopy's in Savannah IL.for a refreshment and then to Antique archaeology in Le Claire IA. then jumped on I-80 across IA. to Council Bluffs. Paige's longest day riding ever. 531.8 miles. The GYTR door mat made it home rolled up and stuck between me and the tank bag. Thanks to Craig for all his hard work.

Can't wait to see some more pictures of the "mascot" that Willie Nelson has possession of. If the first two are any indication, that thread is going to be epic!
Paging Willie Nelson....has the CFO "mascot" made it "home" safe?

punk.gif

Great couple days with everyone, thanks to Craig for picking up the torch and helping this event come off so smoothly as well as supporting Eddie's Road! Good to see old friends (well, friends I've made before... not bringing age into this!) and meet some new peeps I look forward to riding with again soon. Josh, Tom, Gary, and Jeff... y'all made our backroads group a blast to ride with!

I made it to Milwaukee around 9:45 Saturday night and stayed with good friends there, then headed home to northern Michigan about noon on Sunday. A few stops and meandering along the way got me home at 11 PM with no speed awards or forest rat encounters. Great all around 12 days on the road including Colorado with just over 4,000 miles on the Feej! :)

Here's to next year or Hooterville next month, whenever I see y'all again!