CFO 2015 Registration Now Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
Registration for CFO 2015 in La Crosse, Wisconsin is now OPEN CLOSED! Just $25 American gets you on-board for a weekend of great riding in the Driftless Region of the Upper Mississippi River Valley! Dates are September 10-12, 2015.

PLEASE NOTE: Sign up is a bit different than in years past.

All you need to do is respond here on this thread (“I’m in!”) and then, to make it official, send your $25 payment via PayPal to [email protected]. WHEN YOU SEND PAYMENT, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM HANDLE AND YOUR REAL NAME. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to send payment. If you’re still PayPal-adverse, PM me to work something out.

DO NOT USE THE REGISTRATION BUTTON ON THE FJRRALLY.COM SITE! It has not been updated, so you’ll pay too much to the wrong account and there will be many tears. Refer to the previous paragraph for instructions on signing up.

After your payment is received, you’ll receive instructions via email on getting the discount at the official CFO hotel. We have 20 rooms reserved for Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights at our special rate of $74, so register now so you can get your reservation early.

Official agenda: Other than a Saturday night banquet (which is what your $25 pays for) we’ll make it up as we go. General suggestions:

Ride

Find and eat pie, cheese, cheese curds, etc.

Ride

Find and haul home local beers and wines

Ride

Parking lot liars sessions

Repeat.

Shirt details have not been finalized yet, and I’ll start a separate thread for that. Also note that you are not officially registered until you pay the registration fee.

More to come! We’ll see you in La Crosse!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those unfamiliar with the area around La Crosse, it's referred to as the Driftless Region because it wasn't scrubbed flat by glaciers like much of the upper Midwest. At least that what several internet sources say. Whatever the reason, the riding is great, winding around hills, through valleys, alongside the Father of the Waters (the mighty Mississippi). Almost all roads are paved, so turn onto most any road and you'll be rewarded with rolling fun.

Here's a link to a blog singing the praises of the area around La Crosse. #s 4 and 5 are right where we'll be.

And here's a link to some short rides. FInd other .gpx files for routes here.

Get signed up today! Don't let time run out.

I'm in.
smile.png

Just a reminder, the special hotel rate expires on 8/10! (Look at your calendar...that's sooner than you think!) Get your name in now to get instructions on getting the special rate!

Our attendees so far:

Airboss

Tango Sierra

XCSP

AbercrombieFJR

LMRED-IP (and spouse)

101stPathfinder

linc

Cruzin

DaJuice

Poolboytoo (and spouse)

Dino S. (and spouse)

Turvy

Sarg

MNFJR05

Matt Coulter (w/ CraigRegs)

The Dude (and spouse)

graytaz

Mike Seaberg (w/ AmbercrombieFJR)

Willie Nelson (bring all your Willie/weed/Waylon/tax jokes...I'm sure he's never heard them...) (w/ AbercrombieFJR)

chrisflock

NinjaChick

Cav47

Jeff Stark (w/ XCSP)

Plenty of room for YOU! Great roads to ride, great lies to be told. Registration closes 8/30, but don't wait until the last minute. See Post #1 and get registered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Special hotel rate ends August 10!

If you haven't checked your calendar lately...THIS is August.

You can register for the rally up until 8/30, but to save $$ on the hotel room, register before 8/10!

See first post in the thread for details.