CFO 2015 Registration Now Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be in the Rockford Illinois area Thursday night late. I will be heading up to LaCrosse on Friday morning. Figure to get in way before noon, I was wondering if anyone will be looking to ride in on Friday morning?? Or if anyone will be available to ride around noon on Friday??

I guess I am the only one here so far. Linc will be here about 2 or 3 AM. He is riding straight through from his vacation in Colorado. Cav, don't know what to tell you yet. I will talk to Linc. Maybe we can ride towards you Friday morning and meet somewhere.

I guess I am the only one here so far. Linc will be here about 2 or 3 AM. He is riding straight through from his vacation in Colorado. Cav, don't know what to tell you yet. I will talk to Linc. Maybe we can ride towards you Friday morning and meet somewhere.
If that works for your schedule, I am good with that. I will pm you my cell #. If it doesn't work out for both of you, I can try to find u guys somewhere in the road.

I'll be in Friday late afternoon. I'm believe Cruzin's plans are the same. That is the extent of my plans for the weekend. I guess that means friday afternoon I'll be drinking suds and making plans
smile.png
The plans will problaby end up being lets head southeast... perhaps to Apple'licious Pie Depot for breakfast pie?? Then Blue Goose Pizza for Lunch (and dessert)?? I must be hungry.

The rain appears to be moving out here in the Twin Cities...I will be making my departure around the noon hour...should be in La-x mid-afternoon...forecast is for the wet stuff to be gone in time for dinner...tomorrow should be cool..mid-60's...great riding weather...Sat and Sun are hig 60's to 70 and sunshine...

Hitting the road here in 20 minutes, plan to arrive in LAX mid afternoon, depending on how many letter roads we run on the way over. :)

Se ya in Lacrosse.

Before the pervs chime in, i was at lunch prior to official check in time...btw Not Your Father's Root Beer is available at the c-store next door.

Just got a call from Tango. Meeting for lunch at noon in Richland Center at Serna Brithers Mexican down on the square. 14 and Court street if Google is correct!! I got lucky with the rain line. Another 10 miles south or east from my bothers house where I stayed last night would mean starting a ride in a crap ton of rain.