CFO 2016 Registration is OPEN! Don't delay!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
WIth NAFO in the rear view mirror, registration for CFO 2016 in La Crosse, Wisconsin is now OPEN! Dates are September 15-18, 2016.

NOTE: ROOM RATE IS ONLY GOOD UNTIL 8/15! IF YOU WANT TO STAY AT THE OFFICIAL CFO HOTEL, REGISTER NOW SO YOU CAN CALL NOW!

To register, all you need to do is respond here on this thread (“I’m in!”). Then, to make it official, send your $25 payment via PayPal to [email protected]. WHEN YOU SEND PAYMENT, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM HANDLE AND YOUR REAL NAME. You don’t have to have a PayPal account to send payment. If you’re still PayPal-adverse, PM me to work something out.

The number of rooms is limited this year, so room shares will help. After your payment is received, you’ll receive instructions via email on getting the discount at the official CFO hotel.

Official agenda: Other than a Saturday night banquet (which is what your $25 fee pays for) we’ll make it up as we go. General suggestions:

Ride

Find and eat pie, cheese, cheese curds, etc.

Ride

Find and haul home local beers and wines

Ride

Parking lot liars sessions

Repeat.

More to come! We’ll see you in La Crosse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to re-emphasize the short time-frame for getting registered and getting your room reservation: Monday, 8/15 is the last day we're guaranteed the room rate. If you're on the fence, get in now!

Room rate guarantee of $89 expires one week from today, on 8/15.

You can still register for CFO beyond that date, but you may end up paying more for your room.

If you're thinking about attending, get in today, and get your room reserved!

Those of you who've indicated "in," get your $25 payment sent, as detailed in the first post in this thread.

I am in. Gail also. $50 on the way via PPal.
Glad to hear it Dino. Last reminder about room reservations. They'll release unbooked rooms this Monday night. If you don't have one, get your CFO registration paid and get the hotel info.

I wish. Craig, eat a slice of pie for me.
not_i.gif

Wow… seriously bumming here. I will most likely be on my last scheduled 10/10ths ride and will miss the CFO this year.

Really sucks, sorry Craig. I will be riding through the CFO region E to W then W to E. Have a slice for me.

Wish I could squeeze this one in, but being right before EOM, I just can't stretch the numbers enough or combine like prior years :(

I had a blast there a few years back w Nafo. Hope all goes well fellers, post up some RR's please!

Turn out is light for CFO this year, but that just means more pie, cheese and beer for the rest of us. Rooms are booked, but we can still fit folks in for the Saturday night banquet! Make a day trip to La Crosse 9/17 and join us for the dinner. Just get your $25 registration fee in by Sunday night at 7p CDT!

BTW, just got word we have a set of Bridgestone tires for the raffle after dinner Saturday night! So there's that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts