CFO 2016 Registration is OPEN! Don't delay!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a list of sponsors who are supplying swag for the CFO event. Please "Like" their Facebook pages and send them thank-you emails or comments on their websites.

Bridgestone Tires: Certificate good for one set of tires

Adaptiv Technologies: Gift certificates

Sargent Cycle Products: 10% off coupon for everyone and one 50% off (up to $300 off) coupon.

MotorcycleGear.com: two $20 gift certificates.

Traxxion Dynamics: Gift certificates good for discounts off the price of their superb suspension components.

STOP & GO: Not sure exactly what is coming but this company supplies many fine products. I always carry the STOP & GO compressor and tire repair kits when traveling on my FJR.

I apologize that the list is so short. This was my first time as Swag Meister and I feel I let everyone down. I've had to drop out of attending at the last minute but not facing the music isn't my reason. I'll miss you guys. :(

I hope everyone that attends enjoys themselves and that everyone remembers to send your "thanks" and Facebook "Likes" to our generous sponsors.

Last edited by a moderator: