CFO 2016 Schedule 'n' such

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
The weather looks cool and crisp for CFO this weekend, MAYBE a chance for showers Friday and Saturday. I'm confident the riding will be great regardless of the skies.

Here's what's happening at CFO. Several attendees are staying at other hotels, but all the action happens at the Days Inn, 101 Sky Harbour Drive.

Thurs. 9/15:

Out riding

Check-in 4-6pm and sign BeemerDon memorial book. Jacuzzi Suite, Days Inn

After 6pm: Optional group dinner in La Crosse, location TBD by group

After dinner: Parking lot BS, Days Inn

Fri. 9/16:

Out riding

Check-in 4-5:30pm and sign BeemerDon memorial book. Jacuzzi Suite, Days Inn

5:45pm: Group photo in Days Inn Parking lot with BeemerDon

After 6pm: Optional group dinner in La Crosse, location TBD by group

After dinner: Parking lot BS

Sat. 9/17:

Out riding

6pm: Group dinner at Days Inn

After dinner: Swag drawing and giveaways, Parking lot BS

If you can, pack along some of your favorite regional brew to swap with others in the parking lot Thurs and Fri nites.

See you there!

Thanks for the update!

Huck Finns is good if it is patio weather.

Looking forward to the rally!

Have a great CFO Craig. Sorry I can't make it this year. I will only make it as far as the Geeks in OH this weekend.

Just a head's up for those going to CFO this weekend... The annual Flood Run is Saturday, Sept 17 and will bring thousands of riders (mostly Harleys) to the river roads MN 61 and WI 35 between Lakeland, MN and Winona, MN. If you want to avoid the clown parade, stay south of Winona. Last year I accidentally got in the middle of it while riding alone. At one stop sign on WI 35 near Red Wing, I was at a stop 75 bikes back (all in pairs) I never heard so much blaating and braaaping in all my life.

CrabbyJack

Just a head's up for those going to CFO this weekend... The annual Flood Run is Saturday, Sept 17 and will bring thousands of riders (mostly Harleys) to the river roads MN 61 and WI 35 between Lakeland, MN and Winona, MN. If you want to avoid the clown parade, stay south of Winona. Last year I accidentally got in the middle of it while riding alone. At one stop sign on WI 35 near Red Wing, I was at a stop 75 bikes back (all in pairs) I never heard so much blaating and braaaping in all my life.
CrabbyJack
Thanks, Jack. Another great reason to stay on the alphabet roads.

Uhhhhh - CFO pics, please......
smile.png
but none from the jacuzzi suite, please!
no.gif